That's MY Son

Just BB

I have to brag on MY son. He's a proud member of the Alexander High School ROTC unit and on the A team of the Raiders Squad. As I watched him running the other day with a heavy ammo box on his shoulder, my eyes welled and I thought that my little boy was now a mans man. When I saw him march by at the Veterans Day Parade in Douglasville I was so proud of him.

Phillip.jpg

ROTC Group.jpg

CAL

Good lookin young man.Gotta be er chip off the ole block as well.Thanks for letting us enjoy him too.

fine looking trooper I hope he completes his training and becomes an officer

BDAWG

looks like he has a good head on his shoulders,and is heading on the straight and narrow!!!
We know where that comes from-----

Mom of course(who else!!!!)::ke:

Just messing---great work

brinkf350

Great looking young man! They sure grow up quick.

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Fine looking young man

Congrats to him and you too:cool:

Thanks for sharing the pics with us:)

Just BB

Thanks for all your comments. He's a good one. You know the ROTC trains these guys and girls just like they were in bootcamp. Heck they even show them how to act proper when on leave. Here's a fine example! :banana:

Phillip on leave.jpg

Jasper

Thanks for all your comments. He's a good one. You know the ROTC trains these guys and girls just like they were in bootcamp. Heck they even show them how to act proper when on leave. Here's a fine example! :banana:

View attachment 44686

Boy I bet you gave him a good spanking for wearing your skirt and hat! :biggrin2:

BB,

Great job with those boys. Always polite, respectful and a joy to be around. My boys think the world of them as well. Being retired Air Force, I'm especially impressed and proud of his ROTC involvement. I did the same thing in high school and it was a great experience and character builder.

:flag:

Just BB

"character builder."

WHAT HAPPENED?:D

Jasper

"character builder."

WHAT HAPPENED?:D

Hey, I never said it worked on me. Just that it the program was a great character builder. :whip:

Besides, everyone knows that if I had good character I wouldn't hunt with you.............:biggrin2:

Just BB

Oh NO YOU DID'N

Gadget

Hey, I never said it worked on me. Just that it the program was a great character builder. :whip:

Besides, everyone knows that if I had good character I wouldn't hunt with you.............:biggrin2:

lol.......

Looks like he's doing alright to me.

FX Jenkins

Salute....