Had to stop at church this morning...

nick_o_demus

Almost called my boss and told him there was an issue at the church and I had to be there...

An issue with two gobblers strutting around in the field behind the church. Even God likes a turkey hunt now and then! :bounce: These guys were in the field at 7:00am when I drove by. I'm getting even more fired up for the weekend! Sorry for the poor picture.

turkeykirk

Y'all taking new members?:biggrin3:

nick_o_demus

**bump**

Maybe its coincidence.... Maybe just poor timing... BUT after I posted this last year I saw a ground blind set up in the field behind this church not two days after. Since then this flock of turkeys has all but vanished... I haven't seen any trace of them. I usually see them scratching around in the field next to church close to the hwy... But zero sighting since the season closed last year. Disappointing..

Booner Killa

I go by the same church every morn and afternoon and haven't seen any turkeys there in quite a while. I've about wrecked driving by more than once looking at turkeys. Lol

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Idk what it is about churches, but I can't tell ya how many churches I've seen gobblers strutting in. Maybe it's usually an empty field 6 days a week?

nick_o_demus

I go by the same church every morn and afternoon and haven't seen any turkeys there in quite a while. I've about wrecked driving by more than once looking at turkeys. Lol

Was that you in the blind? LOL! :bounce:

If you ever see a white Colorado in the lot that's me. I work just down the road. I drove right up to them one day. Made me think the family on the adjacent property may have them domesticated.

nick_o_demus

Idk what it is about churches, but I can't tell ya how many churches I've seen gobblers strutting in. Maybe it's usually an empty field 6 days a week?

Even God likes to watch them strut every now and then.

Latest posts