Turkey Kill Check In / App

PappyHoel

Who here knows someone that didn't or doesn't know about the requirement to report their turkey kill?

Or do you know someone refusing to comply?

I'm not asking for names, just if you possibly know someone that doesn't comply or doesn't know to comply.

This is me doing a scientific survey.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I heard a fellow in a camp down the road killed 2 and has no tags or tring to comply.
Should I report the rumar.

PappyHoel

I heard a fellow in a camp down the road killed 2 and has no tags or tring to comply.
Should I report the rumar.

Not asking for rumors just facts. This is a scientific survey.

mike1225

I heard a shot Saturday but I noticed the number of kills didn't increase for the county where I heard it.

mcagle

If it were not for this forum, I wouldn't have known. I told a few people that had no idea. Many people still don't do the internet and don't subscribe to GON. These guys and gals are relying on word of mouth. That can take a while to get out. My opinion is the harvest system won't be half accurate for at least a couple years, and it will never be 100%.

ChattNFHunter

I know four people that for sure know and will not comply. Several others that I don't know for sure, but would suspect they will not comply based on their deer hunting track records.

brunofishing

Ignorance is no excuse. The reg book has been out for 4 months. Just saying..... Had something like this happen to me. in the state of Ala you have to wear your kill switch lanyard while the motor is running. I fish the chattamanasty, (hooch) witch borders Ala, Got pulled over by Ala marina patrol, He told me I should know, I asked him how, Im from Ga, he told me I had better get the book and read it. here's your yellow slip and have a great day!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Not asking for rumors just facts. This is a scientific survey.

Well I didn't see it. He told someone he kilt 2 & then they told me. So that's all I got.
He was said to be making excuses why he didn't.

Setter Jax

Regs state either log online and report or to fill out your log sheet. But what I don't understand is if a person uses the log sheet how are they going to report it to the state?

Dinosaur

Ignorance is no excuse. The reg book has been out for 4 months. Just saying..... Had something like this happen to me. in the state of Ala you have to wear your kill switch lanyard while the motor is running. I fish the chattamanasty, (hooch) witch borders Ala, Got pulled over by Ala marina patrol, He told me I should know, I asked him how, Im from Ga, he told me I had better get the book and read it. here's your yellow slip and have a great day!

Didn't say it was an excuse, just saying some don't have email. I do have email and I didn't get notified. I found out about it on here.

Killdee

Regs state either log online and report or to fill out your log sheet. But what I don't understand is if a person uses the log sheet how are they going to report it to the state?

I believe you either have to log in on line or call in to get your conformation number to write on your log sheet.

watermedic

You have to fill out the kill sheet immediately.

Then you have to either call it in or go on-line to get the confirmation number within 72 hours.

Killdee

All the hunters I hunt with or know have said they all complied. Some a y'all must run with outlaws.....
All the outlaws I ran with as a young feller are dead......

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!

This.... It is the hunters responsibility to read the rule book every year to see law changes!

Latest posts