A Christmas lunch or dinner near BPS

StriperAddict

I'm editing this (nov 27th) to put down the final details of the get together, in case anyone checks the 1st message:

Wed. December 13th, 11:30am at Frontera Mex-Mex grill... exit I85 at Sugarloaf Pkwy and go west, it's near Satellite Blvd.

Here's the map to Frontera:
http://maps.citysearch.com/map/view/2938229

You can select "get driving directions" from this link also, and add your starting point.

Hope to see a bunch of ya there! Don't forget to post if you're coming so I have a head count for the table.

Attendance List:
matthewsman

Sugar Hill Scouter

fatboy84

outdoorgirl

elfiii

Steady73

Branchminnow

parkerman

stev

StriperAddict

dutchman

Rick Alexander

Ol' Red

Ta-ton-ka chips

Hoyt man
=========
:) :) :)

Last edited:

parkerman

I'd be interested in a lunch in that area. I work in Lawrenceville, so BPS is close. Your proposed date seems ok to me. Just not the Tai place if I had my choice.....

matthewsman

I'll do it

If we do have it on a Weds.....:fine:

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
If you guys are still game to have a get-together after the first of the year, and can stand a more than one preacher for lunch, I'd love to join ya'll after I get settled in up that way in January... Branch - You've got seniority out that way, so you still gotta' say the blessin' :)

StriperAddict

If we do have it on a Weds.....:fine:

That's the day so far, and it's the 13th.

If you guys are still game to have a get-together after the first of the year, and can stand a more than one preacher for lunch, I'd love to join ya'll after I get settled in up that way in January... Branch - You've got seniority out that way, so you still gotta' say the blessin' :)

Sounds ok to hold it again after 1/1... I'm game.

Ok, we got a couple of folks who are not into healthy Thai cusine :crazy: , so I'm up for anywhere in the Mall, or even within a few miles outside of it :).
We could get lost in the food court :eek: but that's an option. Any other suggestions for lunch on that Wed. 12/13??

matthewsman

I'm game for anything

That's the day so far, and it's the 13th.

Sounds ok to hold it again after 1/1... I'm game.

Ok, we got a couple of folks who are not into healthy Thai cusine :crazy: , so I'm up for anywhere in the Mall, or even within a few miles outside of it :).
We could get lost in the food court :eek: but that's an option. Any other suggestions for lunch on that Wed. 12/13??

I can usually find something that sounds good in any restraunt......

Somebody let Phil know too.......Geaux LSU

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I'll let him know. The Thai Diner is good. Its' especially fun to watch that cajun curl his upper lip when they serve the Sushi!

StriperAddict

I can usually find something that sounds good in any restraunt......

Somebody let Phil know too.......Geaux LSU

He'll get the word I'm sure... he was out for the last lunch there, and said the food at the Thai diner was good.

So Branch and you other skeptics... c'mon & get with the program! elfiii and I promise not to shove sushi down your throats :smash: !

StriperAddict

I'll let him know. The Thai Diner is good. Its' especially fun to watch that cajun curl his upper lip when they serve the Sushi!

Ahhhh, bro... there ya go. You're gonna drive folks away...:hair:

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
So Branch and you other skeptics... c'mon & get with the program! elfiii and I promise not to shove sushi down your throats :smash: !

Is there a McDonalds close??? Ill go get a Happy Meal with chicken nuggetts.:p

Branchminnow

. Branch - You've got seniority out that way, so you still gotta' say the blessin' :)

Hey brother you know as well as me who has the seniority.....but Id be glad to.

StriperAddict

Is there a McDonalds close??? Ill go get a Happy Meal with chicken nuggetts.:p

As a concession to ya, I'd say you could set up your grill right there in front of BPS then, Branch.

But after the report of them flames at this year's grillin' gatherin' I'd say we'd all get thrown outta Discover Mills, and Bass Pro would take away all our BPS visa card points...

Branchminnow

As a concession to ya, I'd say you could set up your grill right there in front of BPS then, Branch.

But after the report of them flames at this year's grillin' gatherin' I'd say we'd all get thrown outta Discover Mills, and Bass Pro would take away all our BPS visa card points...

Oh you are toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!:p :rofl:

StriperAddict

Attachments

• Picnic_Branch_Cookin.jpg
    Picnic_Branch_Cookin.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 437
S

Sugar Hill Scouter

I could be in for this here shindig...Branch, I might just go to Mickey D's with you. I've never eaten Thai. What kind of meat do they serve ?? :bounce:

StriperAddict

I could be in for this here shindig...Branch, I might just go to Mickey D's with you. I've never eaten Thai. What kind of meat do they serve ?? :bounce:

Their grilled grouper lunch is fantastic, my fav. Chicken, Beef, Shrimp with veggis is mostly throughout the menu. Most dishes resemble Chinese but with different & better veggis, and the sauces are outstanding. You can order anything from mild to Thai hot (not recommended :D)

In fact, if we have the lunch there and you go for a Thai hot dish... and finish ALL of it, I'll pick up the tab. Having said that, if you are from Texas where they make the chili 300,000 degrees Kelvin, you just maybe, MAYBE... will take my offer on and make it!!

Realli... the food is great, a real treat if you've had and liked Jappanese/Chinese/Korean.

Allright I'll give this another week for ya'll to come up with another place, then once we are settled on the location let's try for the head count here...

So Branch, did I scare ya off ::ke:

:bounce:

Branchminnow

I aint skeeeeeered of nuthin' just dont like the thoughts of my meal maybe used to sing"meow meow meow meow meow "you know the old commercial for meow mix??