What have you lost this spring in the turkey woods?

sman

3 gloves
3 strikers
2 really good mouth calls
And a my cool a few times.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Blood. Combination of skeeters and wait-a-minute briars.

antnye

Sanity

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
2 mouth calls. Good ones too man!!!! Dang!!!!

Toddmann

So far I have not lost any turkey hunting items.

PappyHoel

Lost my sense of direction once

sman

Blood...yep.

Lots of sleep.

Ihunt

Too much of my time for non gobbeling turkeys. Going tomorrow to a new spot that has three unmolested long beards walking around. If they don't gobble, I'm hanging it up for the year.

SCPO

I lost my mind. drove 80 miles south to deer club Wed morning. Got up still dark Thur morning, eat breakfast, put on camo. Went to truck to get vest with calls, hat, mask, and gloves. yep, left it here at house. My hunting buddy had already left to get in woods. Made me another cup of coffee and sit in front of my camper and watched it get light. I actually enjoyed it. I don't guess anybody on GON has done this.:rofl:

cracker4112

My original Tom Gaskins that he gave me when I was a boy...for 10 days. I found it somehow. I left it by the tree and somehow must have kicked some leaves on it, but for some reason went back to check that tree again...

turkeykirk

Felt like I lost my mind a few times!

brittonl

Haven't lost but left some cocoa butter baby wipes beside several trees!

Now that's funny right there & I can relate.

1 striker for me ... but 3 long beards have lost their desire to gobble :banana:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Blood. Combination of skeeters and wait-a-minute briars.

Same here. The mild spring and floods have the skeeters as bad as i've ever seen them here.
About now, i'd have to add HOPE to the the blood i've lost. Haven't seen a redhead in 3 weeks and haven't heard one in two. Hunting this weekend and probably gonna call it quits.