We Have a Celebrity

frankwright

Our own Al made the cover of Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia Magazine with a fine buck.

Good going old man!

Woody's Janitor

Who is that Mask Man?

Way to go Al!!!!

Handgunner

Way to go, Al! Or is it, Mr. Chapman now??? :D;)

Jeff Phillips

Al is da man :clap:

Hope he gets him a pig at Woody's hunt and makes the cover again :fine:

Hardy

GONetwork Member
Hey.........that is our Al :fine:

Al will have to give us the story since I sure didn't know I knew such a celebrity ::ke:

Congratulations Al......I know they couldn't have picked a more deserving person for their cover :cool:

ramblinrack

way to go al!!!!you done good...REAL GOOD!
proud as a peacock to call you my friend.
:D :D :D

TurkeyCreek

congratulations Al !!!! :clap:

good looking buck !!!!!!

QuakerBoy

congrats young fella....

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
frankwright said:
Our own Al made the cover of Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia Magazine with a fine buck.

Good going old man!
REAL OLD MAN!

Congrats on the fame Al.

Jim

Greg Tench

Congrats Al

Since youve become a celeb, youll have to get a catchy name. How bout "TATER SALAD"!!! :p :speechles

Al33

Thanks all!

I am as surprised as anyone, and I didn't know about it until this morning when I opened yesterday's mail. ::huh:

I am honored that TBG would use the pic. There are more deserving trad shooters to adorn the cover of the magazine. Looks like I now need to try harder to contribute more of my time to the TBG causes. :bounce:

Truly, TBG is a great organization full of wonderful members willing to help anyone wishing to learn how to shoot traditional bows. If shooting a recurve or longbow is something you have thought about doing, I could not recommend a better place or way to get started than by getting involved with TBG.

Again, thanks for the very nice posts, I appreciate it.

BTW, the buck was taken in 2000. I had been anxiously waiting a shot opportunity on a smaller buck when this one came in broadside at 23 yards. A 2 blade Magnus head on a cedar shaft took him down after a 50 yard run. By far, my best with a bow.

Al

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Way to go Al

Congrats on your success with your long bow :clap: :clap:

leo