Woodsmanship test?

turkeykirk

I prefer to hunt under the feeder in the blind in the picture. Don't need any crutches! :rofl:

blong

Believe it or not, our dept of wildlife made corn feeders legal during turkey season.

turkeykirk

Believe it or not, our dept of wildlife made corn feeders legal during turkey season.

Gonna be a lot of gobblers thinned out this Spring !!

blong

It was actually in effect last spring. The FB was full of dead pics the first week and the weather was dismal.

turkeykirk

Some folks must've complained to the game department that turkey hunting was too hard. Gotta make it easy for them!

blong

I don't know how they came to the conclusion but I don't know a single turkey hunter that was happy about it.

turkeykirk

I don't know how they came to the conclusion but I don't know a single turkey hunter that was happy about it.

Only ones happy are the "turkey shooters".

fountain

My official answer is the feeder. It's a wildgame innovations brand and we all know they make crappy products.

HalOutdoors

so thats what i need to kill an ole thunderchicken,2017 gon turkey challenge here i come:shoot:

oops1

Buzzard Expert
Is this multiple choice or essay form? Where's the all of the above answer? This test is bias