It's here

Triggerfinger_4

It's officially opening day! Some of us ought to be hearing 'em rip in just a few hours! And then some of us will be fortunate enough to be steppin' on heads not too long after daylight :cool:

Remember it is Him who created all these things that we enjoy so much about the outdoors and HE enables us with the ability to get out and be a part of it all. God bless and happy hunting!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
:yeah: Good luck y'all!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck down there! Season doesn't open til April 8 here. I was sitting on the porch with my coffee this morning listening to a gobbler rattle the limbs on the ridge across from the house.

Mauser

Don't want to see any dead gobbler pics this morning since I'm having to work. Thought real hard about calling in this morning,thought I might have a had about a two or three hour virus lol. But I couldn't come up with an explanation for the boss when he would see my truck behind the shop

nick_o_demus

it's officially opening day! Some of us ought to be hearing 'em rip in just a few hours! And then some of us will be fortunate enough to be steppin' on heads not too long after daylight :cool:

Remember it is him who created all these things that we enjoy so much about the outdoors and he enables us with the ability to get out and be a part of it all. God bless and happy hunting!

amen!

Triggerfinger_4

it was a very silent day... other than the 15+ gobbles i heard in the first hour from the guy at his truck with a gobble tube and owl hooter... lol gotta love it