Alright.... I'll reply to all... Re: your PM

Hey, Mr. Vernon....

I'm still around, still in McIntosh County, living in Ron McIntosh's "Huggin' Oaks" trailer park here at Belle Bluff.... still shrimping, time-to-time, been broke down four times this year, and we seem to be having one nor'easter after another, working on sea-time so I'll have enough on the water time to sit for my USCG Master's License.

I'm not hunting. Haven't in the past two seasons. I just don't have a fire in my belly to do it anymore, and can never seem to find the time. I would, however, REALLY enjoy some young, tender back-strap on the grill..... anyone in the neighborhood who hunts and would take a young'un, well, I got shrimp. Wanna trade?

Miss Evil and I parted company ~ next month will be two years. Ah well, what the heck.... 'twas better for the both....

I do check in to Woody's from time-to-time, generally hit Outdoor Fiction, and the "homegrown" craft forum. I just read, haven't been posting.

I see where the property you parted with is cleared, split into lots, and a hard road is laid. No homes yet, but more cotton-pickin' neighbors on the way.... oh well, more potential shrimp buying customers.

I'm still in touch with some of the forum's members, we talk, get together, they buy shrimp. Good folks, all....

So....... now y'all know.

Sun's up, the chill will abate some, and I gotta bunch of shrimp to pinch the heads off of......

Y'all have a good Sunday, and Happy Holidays to all.....

Robin