GONetwork Banquet for all you folks on th

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
north end or the south endor the west end or the east end.!!!!!!!

Come on and be with us at the Ball Ground Community center. In Ball Ground, i m gonna send out some pm' s to folks who live close so get ready and if i dont send a pm to you its because I do not know where you live.
BTW this is certainly not limited to people who live close by, last year we had somewhere around 10 to 12 members of Woody's show up. and i know at least two of them won guns!!!!

It will be Feb. 19 at 630 pm,supper will be BBQ, we will have many door prizes as well as 5 to 8 guns to give away, maybe more if we can sell enough tickets. Post here or send me your phone number if you would like to come.

This Banquet will be benefiting, the first kids fishing event ever in Cherokee County, the Pickens county 4H shooting team (shotgun) and we will continue to fund the Georgia Archery in Schools Program as needed, we have already gotten this program in the Pickens County middle shcool, and the Union County Middle school, We need yalls help to continue to do things for our youth in this state of ours.

Branchminnow

ttt

DaveH1

GONetwork Member
raffel for table sponsors??

Greg, wil there be any type of raffle exclusively for those who sponsor a table?

dave

Branchminnow

Greg, wil there be any type of raffle exclusively for those who sponsor a table?

dave

I had not thought about that, you gonna sponsor a table?:biggrin2:

DaveH1

GONetwork Member
I had not thought about that, you gonna sponsor a table?:biggrin2:

I'm trying to talk someone else into getting a table, and I'd pay my 1/8th of the cost. A gun raffle for table sponsors only would be a pretty good incentive. So how 'bout it?

dave

Sixes

Branch,
You have to be a member or can locals get a ticket?

I`d like to come up and check it out, especially if you can see to it that I win a gun:biggrin2:

Branchminnow

Sixes we will let anybody in, all are invited, savage, this is open to all, pm me and you can get my phone number, Ill answer all questions, also it will be in Ball Ground at the Ball Gound Community center, FEB, 19 around 630ish

One more thing Sixes, Ill make sure you win a gun if you show up, I dont know if it will shoot anything but rubber bands but you wull win one.:biggrin2:

D

Data tech

I could donate some items to this please let me know
PM me

J

JR

Greg.... I deleted your PM inadvertantly, and figured I'd just post this here, as others may be curious....

Other than cost of tickets, what are the raffle ticket costs? $1 per? $5 per? And then you can chose which item(s) you want to try for, right? Will there be silent (or otherwise) auctions for other items too?

Thanks.

Branchminnow

Auctions will be going on, the raffle tickets are for the guns, and willONLY be sold to whomever shows up, they will be around 125 dollars per 25 or 30 tickets I cant remember for sure, if you want you can buy individual tickets for 20.00 a piece.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
what is the cost of a table?? and is anybody interested in going together in on one as of yet BranchM??? is there a link for info on the event???? eddy

Branchminnow

what is the cost of a table?? and is anybody interested in going together in on one as of yet BranchM??? is there a link for info on the event???? eddy

Edyy, Im the only link, if you would like I can see if others would be interested in having a "woddy's table" I can reserve it and get some folks to commit, that is not a problem.

Branchminnow

Could you get us a "WOODY'S Table" while your at it?::ke: :rofl:

YEP Ill get one right up front!!!!

I missed typed it , so shoot me, we will have a ball, I got TTC and Eddy, who else is gonna be there, Ill just start the woddy's table right here on this thread.

Branchminnow

Bring your kids folks!!!

I have got the DNR Simulator booked for that night, if you are not familiar with it, it is a hunting situatio simulator that will actually let the "hunter" shoot the deer with a laser gun its great and the kids just keep standing in line to "hunt another animal"

Its great so dont be shy about bringing the kids they will love it!!!!

Also if you dont knbow where BAll Ground is then here is there website. http://www.cityofballground.com/

CK'n

please include me

I hope you will send out reminders just before the banquet...the grey cells have enough trouible remembering where I put my car keys, much less something hapening in 2 months.

Thanks,
Chris