Hope the camp is alright!

LKennamer

Can anybody in the East Alabama area give me an update on what the weather has done thus far? I've got a hunting camp outside Auburn that got a new weather canopy this spring. I'm hoping it doesn't end up in Birmingham! Keeping fingers crossed, might be making a trip soon to assess damage.

teethdoc

I'm in B'ham and the bulk of the storm is not supposed to be here until after lunch, but the wind is brutal already. I had to go into the hospital this morning, and there was not much traffic on the road. How far south is your camp?

Last edited:
H

HT2

Last Report I heard........

Is that it's around "MONROEVILLE" - "ANDULUSIA" area........

I know that's "South Central Bama".......

They said it's been brutal, as "Teeth" just said......

Just keep your fingers crossed that all will be "O.K."..... ::; ::;

LKennamer

It's in Lee County

The camp is right outside Auburn, but it's on top of a hill. When Opal came through we had a lot of damage at the property, so I'm hoping for the best. We'll see! ::;

H

HT2

Lk.....

I know they (the weather people) were sayin' that the large majority of Bama was gonna get anywhere from 6 - 10 inches of rain with lots of wind......

Man, I hope it don't get ya'lls place...... ::;

LKennamer

Thanks!

I appreciate it HT2! We are still dealing with some of the residual Opal damage, it changed the look of the place (lot of trees down, etc.). Oh well, we saw a jump in turkeys on the place after Opal because of all the down trees and limbs creating nesting structure. If we get it, maybe there'll be a silver lining.

KDarsey

Yep, it got rough last night....

boneboy96

6 years later and it's still rough?

KDarsey

Bored to tears here at work..

KDarsey

Well...it was rough last night...:D

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Look guys, ya'll have got to cut this stuff out !!!!!! :D :D

I was wondering what type of storms did I miss and that I might need to watch the weather channel a little more and then when I read this thread, I see that it started 6 years ago. Now that is some serious boredom. :huh: :rofl: