Crystal Arrowhead

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I got this piece of man-made cherry quartz crystal a few years ago and forgot about it till I found it a little while ago. I decided to chip at it a little to see how it worked. Made a purty fair point, looks like. You can just about read the newspaper though it.

Attachments

• MVC-018F.JPG
    MVC-018F.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,269
  • MVC-019F.JPG
    MVC-019F.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 1,231
  • MVC-020F.JPG
    MVC-020F.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,208

Al33

Bootiful Nick, absolutely bootiful. Looks like you put a little of your blood in it.:D

Handgunner

My favorite one so far!!!!

Sweet!

justme

Sure is pretty Nic...

Burl E.

I think you got one that "iz fine az a gov'mint check" right there nic!!!!!:cool: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
That's a beauty Nic.:clap:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Nice, though are you sure you're not pulling our leg and that's really Waterford Crystal?...:)

You just gave me an idea!!! That was the only piece of that stuff I had, BUT, The Redhead has a china cabinet slam full of fine crystal! I wonder if the bottom of them goblet thangs would work? Surely she wouldn`t miss one or two?

Thanks for the idea Milt!!! :bounce:

Handgunner

You just gave me an idea!!! That was the only piece of that stuff I had, BUT, The Redhead has a china cabinet slam full of fine crystal! I wonder if the bottom of them goblet thangs would work? Surely she wouldn`t miss one or two?

Thanks for the idea Milt!!! :bounce:
You ain't got a hair on your............... If you don't try it! :rofl:

You a man, or a mouse??? :huh: :huh:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
You ain't got a hair on your............... If you don't try it! :rofl:

You a man, or a mouse??? :huh: :huh:

I`m gonna have to think and brood on this for a while! Stay tuned for updates. ::gone:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
OK, I thought about it and decided that I would rather be amongst the livin`. Plus, she`s probably gonna read this. Ain`t much I`m scared of, but I would rather not be kilt with one of my own knives!! :eek:
Reckon I`m a mouse!! :eek: But I`m a tuff mouse! ;)

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Wheweeeee, I just saw your earlier comments about the Redheads crystal and boy am I glad you made the decision you did. Not only would she have skinned your hide, she'ed probably got mine too....:hair: