Picture I took on a web site.

mike bell

Heres a picture I took this spring with my first Georgia Gobbler. I showed it to Andy the guy that made the call I used at "Kaiser Kalls" and he loved it so much he wanted to use it when he rebuilt his web site :bounce: I thought it was pretty cool.

Picture is to big, so just click on his web site untill I figure out how to make it smaller. Its the top left one with the turkey, its beard and the call on a log

Last edited:

sweatequity

xnview.com

Try this site if you need help dont ask me :bounce: I just downloaded it but think jim thompson or D2D reccommended it. Works great for pics.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Dang Mike, What a reminder of what birds are supposed to look like after success:D

I sure love my Kaiser call.

Jim

Slug-Gunner

Turkey Picture? ....Where?

mike bell said:
Heres a picture I took this spring with my first Georgia Gobbler. I showed it to Andy the guy that made the call I used at "Kaiser Kalls" and he loved it so much he wanted to use it when he rebuilt his web site :bounce: I thought it was pretty cool.

Picture is to big, so just click on his web site untill I figure out how to make it smaller. Its the top left one with the turkey, its beard and the call on a log

The only picture I can find is a cropped close-up of the turkey's beard and the call against the log background.

:confused: ::huh: ;)

mike bell

Slug gunner thats my picture and its not cropped. Thats how I took it. I have a 35mm. Minolta 300si Maxum and I was using a 210 zoom lens. I have some other but thats the closest one I had where the words on the call are most visible which is what I was aiming for but the auto focus kept going in and out on me.

I thought it was a cool picture and when Kaiser kalls wanted to use it I thought that was even cooler :cool:

mike bell

index002002.jpg

heres another picture thats being used on a web site, its my daughter and one of my aunts horses.

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Very nice pic Mike

thanks for sharing it, it's precious :clap:

She shows no fear:)

leo