Come on turkey season!

Handgunner

I put some corn out in front of the Cuddeback to see what bucks I had left and to take an inventory so to speak. Still way too many does and a couple of nice bucks left over, so we're good to go.

However, this picture was a welcome surprise. Check out the date and time. :D The wife ran out this group of gobblers on the way in just a while ago... Best I can tell, 6 nice longbeards. I had about 12 pictures of this group. They all came in around 11'ish... and the last picture of of them running out when the 4wheeler spooked them. :bounce:

Disclaimer -- All corn will be gone well before turkey season, so please don't rip into me about hunting over bait. This corn is there for just pictures and inventory.

Attachments

• lgobblers.jpg
    lgobblers.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 106

Atlsooner

Smile for the camera long beards !!!

Great photo Delton. Go get 'em !

jcarter

Banned
oh yeah....great picture....you see that big boss gobbler still perched in the biggest pine back there.

Trizey

Good pics! I'll have my camera setup for turks next weekend.

Handgunner

Check out the spurs on the left and right one. If they are still around I should be able to break that 1" spur length this year! ::;

Handgunner

Here's one smiling for the camera! :bounce:

I hung my other camera on another farm for inventory over there. I'm anxious to see what pictures I get from there within the next week.

Attachments

• lgobblers2.jpg
    lgobblers2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 99

Ricochet

Very cool! I hope to get some pics of turkeys soon (I have 2 cams out now).

Huntinfool

I've got two that are going out this week as well. I was hoping to get them out a couple of weeks ago, but just haven't had time to get out to the property.