Tommorow, tomorrow, tomorrow

Dudley Do-Wrong

I’ve been working really hard this week trying to get a few more calls made, staying in the shop until 8 PM or later. I hope to see a lot of you at the turkeyrama this weekend. Not begging anyone to buy something, just hope you show up and stop by and introduce yourself. I’ve already met a bunch of folks from this forum and hopefully, in my feeble mind, I haven’t forgotten everyone’s names. So, please stop by and say hi.

Kwaksmoka

Mr. David, best of luck to you this year. Unfortunately it fell on a bad weekend for me and I won't be able to make it. Good luck and have fun!

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Look forward to seeing you there David!

My wife is wanting to learn to call (since I'm no good at it) so I may buy one of your calls for her for Valentine's Day!

(She liked the vacuum cleaner I bought her but says I must do better.)

See you tomorrow!

Dudley Do-Wrong

She liked the vacuum cleaner I bought her

Man, you really know the way to a woman's heart.

Thanatos

Hey David, I talked to you last year about buying a friction call from you. Do you know where you will be in the building?

Dudley Do-Wrong

I will be along the second asile (I think) just a few booths past Jack Scott on the same side.

Thanatos

David I looked for you at 2pm on Friday and i could not find your set-up. Did you get there later on in the day? Or, did i just miss you?

Dudley Do-Wrong

I was there all day, I may have ran to the bathroom real quick

Dudley Do-Wrong

13 WMAZ from Macon was at the show yesterday, some woman with a camera filmed me running a tube call. Don't know if it made it on the news; if it did I hope they got my banner with my name in it.