Thanks Alex

Dudley Do-Wrong

Just a public thanks to my bud and brother, Alex Williams. Alex came down and spelled me for a while and even sold some calls for me. Ain't too many folks that will go that far out of their way.

I know thats right!! Thanks for the ole slate David!! I have already got to THE DOGHOUSE!! lol Thanks for the intel on appraising some calls! I am going to try and get some other ideas on here as well!

alex30808

Dave,

No problem bud...I did not mind helping you at all. Besides...I like talkin' turkey and turkey calls...I only wish I could have stayed and helped ya longer.

Dudley Do-Wrong

My son said that Alex should be a car salesman, he can sell ice to an eskimo.

alex30808

LOL....I'm no sales man...I just tell the truth...and Honesty is the best policy!!! I dont mind shareing what the Lord has given to me....and acording to my wife...That gift is the gift of gab...what ever that is..LOL... I once heard a fella tell another.."If you call Alex at home...you better get an RC and a MoonPie cause you're gona be a while.".....LOL..

Dudley Do-Wrong

Thanks all the same Alex, folks like you are one of the big pluses I have enjoyed as a callmaker.