This weather....

Booner Killa

I know it's gonna cool off again but this morning really had me getting the turkey itch bad. I walked out on the way to work and birds were singing and it was about 50 degrees and cloudy. It felt like March to me and it had that smell to it also. I can't wait men!!! Who else had that feel this morning????:cool: :cool:

hawglips

Banned
I've been hearing redbirds and robins singing. The red maples are all blooming (and some seeding out). The doves are cooing. It's hard, but I'm trying to contain it to a low simmer. I don't want premature boiling.

Randy

I saw 5 gobblers in my yard when I got home yesterday. I also saw some sandhill cranes flying North. Winter is soon to be over.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Its' almost time to start counting days.

START COUNTEN DAYS, I been counten since it went out last year. HAHAHA Boy I am sure ready too, I been play'in with my calls for the last few days too. As a matter of fact I already have my vest in my truck ready to go.

JCantrell

I listened last weekend one morning and didn't hear anything yet, they should start in the next week or two though.

Randy

The wife just called me. Says there are about 20 in the yard with two big gobblers all blown up and gobbling. I told her to get the camera and take a picture. We'll see what I have when I get home.

SELFBOW

they been gobbling off and on down on the coast for a while.
I hope the warm weather we already had hasn't messed it up.

Booner Killa

This weekend oughta shut em up for a few days. Gonna get pretty dang chilly this weekend I think with maybe a hint of the white stuff thrown in there. I'm gettin the itch pretty dang bad now and I'm ready to hear some gobbling. I think this will be the last of the cold stuff although I'm not exactly the weather man by any means.

gabreamfanatic

yeah i have been messing around with my calls the last few days. i hope to do a walk around the club this weekend and get the 20 ga patterned. i am running out of time very fast.:cheers: