VIDEO: Topwater on Lanier...again.

Sterling

Had such a great time with dad yesterday that I got back out there with a friend this morning on Lanier. Love it when stripers blow-ups on big spooks.

Lanier Jim

Another great video...

Worley

Fish

Great catch fella, keep it up and u will be making the crossover to this side of fishing....where the drag screams a little louder.:D

Sterling

Great catch fella, keep it up and u will be making the crossover to this side of fishing....where the drag screams a little louder.:D

I was thinking of you overtime I caught one of these freight trains:cool:. They are addictive I must say.:fine:

Lanier Jim

Worley is always trying to recruit folks to the silver fish side....they need a few more members....I mean, you don't see but 30 boats in a 50 yd area when the bite is on :)

LJ

Sterling

Worley is always trying to recruit folks to the silver fish side....they need a few more members....I mean, you don't see but 30 boats in a 50 yd area when the bite is on :)

LJ

lol, but I have to say that if I could consistently get top water bites like I did this past weekend it wouldn't take me long to move that way. :biggrin2: