***Winter Dutch Oven Cookoff Head Count***

Will you be attending the Dutch Oven Cookoff ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
The Hosts are buying BBQ for those showing up on Friday and need a headcount so they know how much to buy.

If you don't participate in the poll then don't cry when you don't have some of the BBQ to eat. :bounce:

champ

Haha! Instead of a truck load of stew&que Friday night, a pack of McEver's wienies over a fire might feed us all it appears. Who's bringing a bag of chips?

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Haha! Instead of a truck load of stew&que Friday night, a pack of McEver's wienies over a fire might feed us all it appears. Who's bringing a bag of chips?

They's a little slow to respond ain't they?
On the flip side, those that used the poll represent about 12 folks, and then there's a couple more in here that don't know what a poll is that are coming. ;)

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

Naw bro, we're having BBQ Vienna's according to Miggie !!!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
The Hosts are buying BBQ for those showing up on Friday and need a headcount so they know how much to buy.

If you don't participate in the poll then don't cry when you don't have some of the BBQ to eat. :bounce:

I'm smoking the "Q", :)bounce:) Tate's supplying the Stew, need buns, plates, chips, slaw and pickles ???:huh:

Geeeeeeeeeeze folks, it ain't that hard to say YES, or NO.facepalm:

champ

I'll be getting the messican spaceships (port-o-johns) in place for next weekend. His and Hers like before I reckon, not sure what the cost will be yet, but I'll post it when I find out shortly. We'll have 100lbs of ice on hand too for them YETI coolers and such.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I am planning to be there on Saturday, hopefully most all day long.

Two things that I can bring is plenty of Red Solo Cups and also 6 big rolls of paper towels.

Lindseys Grandpa

I have some cast iron cookware i use but have never used it on coals and dont want to ruin good meat till i watch it being done. Having said that i have in my freezer the following - deer backstrap (last years) , several sirloin ball tips, pork tenderloin, tri-tip steak. I also have catfish and striper ( i know how to cook that) also a frozen turkey. If things go good Monday may have a couple of rabbits.
If any of the cooks want to take a shot at cooking any of that let me know and i will bring it.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I have some cast iron cookware i use but have never used it on coals and dont want to ruin good meat till i watch it being done. Having said that i have in my freezer the following - deer backstrap (last years) , several sirloin ball tips, pork tenderloin, tri-tip steak. I also have catfish and striper ( i know how to cook that) also a frozen turkey. If things go good Monday may have a couple of rabbits.
If any of the cooks want to take a shot at cooking any of that let me know and i will bring it.

Not every meal is in a Dutch oven, just the one where folks wanna earn an award.

I'm bringin my Akorn Grill/Smoker for the main cookin, along with an old coleman stove and my dutch oven.

I won't be competin as I gotta make sure these folks that do are on the up n up. You gotta watch ol' Ruttnbuck..:bounce:

Lindseys Grandpa

Yup some people bear watching. I am gonna bring my 2 burner stove and some pans to cook on fish and other stuff on. But if anybody wants to take a shot at stuff i listed just let me know. If my job interferes with plans i will get stuff to Lagrange Dave or Cracker if possible.

crackerdave

The extended forcast sez rain that Thursday.Maybe clear,windy and cold after that....?? Let's hope for continued warm and no rain or wind.
Dave,I'll call you tomorrow to see what th plan be.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
The extended forcast sez rain that Thursday.Maybe clear,windy and cold after that....?? Let's hope for continued warm and no rain or wind.
Dave,I'll call you tomorrow to see what th plan be.

Not a problem, Champ's gotta barn, big porch, summer kitchen and carport. Fire pit can go under one of 'em..