2017 Turkey Smack Talk

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Where's the king of smack talk (kmac) !!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Yeah how come half the people can't follow directions on the sign up sheet!!!!!!????????:rofl::rofl::rofl::shoot:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Yeah how come half the people can't follow directions on the sign up sheet!!!!!!????????:rofl::rofl::rofl::shoot:

Close enough. I was wanting the user name right there for when setting up the draw. I'll just look up at where it is.
I was just trying to get it easier for me. It's ok. :bounce:

sea trout

Close enough. I was wanting the user name right there for when setting up the draw. I'll just look up at where it is.
I was just trying to get it easier for me. It's ok. :bounce:

Yeah that's cool.......I was just trying to smack talk....I'm not very good at smack talking yet:cheers::shoot:

bshadrick

Yeah that's cool.......I was just trying to smack talk....I'm not very good at smack talking yet:cheers::shoot:
If you want to learn to talk smack k Mac will teach you he is the king of smack talk and that's about it he ain't much on Turkey hunting but he can talk it . Bkw is the hunter

sea trout

If you want to learn to talk smack k Mac will teach you he is the king of smack talk and that's about it he ain't much on Turkey hunting but he can talk it . Bkw is the hunter

:rofl: Ill be paying attention to those!!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
In the morning before daylight ... If u hear something like a coyote dieing. It just Ben doing a hoot owl call.

bubbafowler

Well I've only competed once. In 2012 where my team won it all. I had some good land back then. Now I'm struggling to find a place with birds. I didn't have a place at all last year that had birds do I didn't get to hunt. This year I've picked up a spot or two and I am working on a couple more. So I won't be talking trash talking but hey I'm here!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good ! I will let u carry my birds out. :banana:

Yeah yeah , we know, and roost em for u and clean em for u and cook em for u while u set back with your feet propped up , we all know how good u got it , you ain't got to brag about it , just don't shoot em up so bad this year !

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Yeah yeah , we know, and roost em for u and clean em for u and cook em for u while u set back with your feet propped up , we all know how good u got it , you ain't got to brag about it , just don't shoot em up so bad this year !

Antharper if kmac gets drawn for my team member I'm gonna buy him a new choke tube.That improved cylinder choke he uses really boogers them birds up and shoots the beards off. facepalm:facepalm:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Antharper if kmac gets drawn for my team member I'm gonna buy him a new choke tube.That improved cylinder choke he uses really boogers them birds up and shoots the beards off. facepalm:facepalm:

My shot gun has no choke tubes.