Redirects

GONErika

We are working on the problem now. Any information on the time you are trying to get access to the site, as well as what you were trying to use and screenshots are very helpful.

Mike_Rhodes

Staff member
kmckinnie,

Thanks for the URL. It is King.com. We've placed a filter to "block" anything from that domain. HOPEFULLY it will get rid of this one for you. Please let me know if you get another from them.

Thanks to all of you for helping us keep these at bay. If/when you see any if you can let us know the URL we can put them on the banned list. That usually works.

We will keep fighting them. Appreciate y'all.

Mike

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Didn't get a single redirect today. Thx for all you do

Mike_Rhodes

Staff member
Thanks for the update. Please continue to help us stay on top of these derelicts!

Appreciate all of you being part of the GON community.

Capt Quirk

Lols. Wish I could do a screen shot.

On a windows computer, you just press the Control key and the Print Screen Key. That copies the image on your screen. Then you open whatever program you have, like Paint, Photoshop, or the like, open a new project, and paste. Presto! I couldn't begin to tell you how to do it on a mobile.

I personally have never had a redirect on this site, but I also have an ad blocker... that doesn't stop these ads on the site. It might also have something to do with your browser?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Got one a few minutes ago

promo.cplgame.xyz

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Saw again yesterday. Only when using phone and usually when on phone signal without wifi

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Same one happened again tonight

Mike_Rhodes

Staff member
The csss.play.king.com one?

Is this only happening with mobile devices? I know it's on the phone for you Milkman. Just curious about any others.

Mike_Rhodes

Staff member
Thanks Milkman. Please let me know if you see this again. I think we have an effective block in the system as of this morning.

These folks are persistent so they will try to find another way around. If you do see it (or any others) please let us know. Including the web address is great if you have time to record it.

Thank you as always for being part of the GON community.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Promohotgamesguide.net

On cell phone