Hey Slayer

BuckNasty83

They are both pretty cheesy. Your trying too hard to make yourself relevant. What happened to a simple team swap

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
They are both pretty cheesy. Your trying too hard to make yourself relevant. What happened to a simple team swap

Of course you would say that... You are the one having to wear one.. I'll even let you pick, which is being nice. At least I gave you options.. Tell ya what. Set it as your Avatar and you'll only have to wear it until the National Championship game is over. It sure beats having to wear it from the National Championship game, all the way until the start of football season 2018..

I'm letting you off easy considering how much I hate the Vols.

Browning Slayer

Come on Bucky.. You said you were active during pig season.. Don't make me pull back my offer and make you do the January to September bet..

Not my fault the Vols suck..

Just think.. This time last year and you were starting threads every other day..

BuckNasty83

Probably sounds like an excuse, but I've had a lot going on. I'll pick one, though I didn't think you was serious

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
There ya go

Hey, man, it could have been worse. He could have made you a 41-0 avatar, but that may have been too hurtful. :D

I'll give ya credit, you upheld your end of the deal like a true sport.

:cheers:

Browning Slayer

Hey, man, it could have been worse. He could have made you a 41-0 avatar, but that may have been too hurtful. :D

I'll give ya credit, you upheld your end of the deal like a true sport.

Ya know...

I'll go out and say that Bucky is a Dang Good Vol.. I'm proud of the boy!!

I may just give you an early release for being a man of your word.. Good job bud!:cool::cool:

Your response will go a long way. We still won't take you serious but, you keeping your word is key. I may even buy you a beer one of these days. As long as you learned a lesson!!

Browning Slayer

Ya know...

I may just give you an early release for being a man of your word.. Good job bud!:cool::cool:

Your response will go a long way. We still won't take you serious but, you keeping your word is key. I may even buy you a beer one of these days. As long as you learned a lesson!!

Alright... Carry it until the SEC Championship is over and I'll let you off on good behavior..

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Ya know...

Is that you, Slayer? You all right? Is this some kind of cryptic message? You need us to call 911? :D

Browning Slayer