Mizzou vs UGA

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I like how the UGA players are not jumping around acting happy, they know they can and must be better than this.

Funny seeing you say "they must be better than this" when you've failed to keep your word..

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Congrats dawg fans !!! If uga continues to improve and get healthy I can see them playing in Atlanta !! :cheers:

And yes, CMR is still CPJ's diddy . . :O

nickel back

I think this game was a statement game for Fromm, and to let all know Eason is the back up so every body can stop asking

GO!!!!!!!DAWGS!!!!!!!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I think this game was a statement game for Fromm, and to let all know Eason is the back up so every body can stop asking

GO!!!!!!!DAWGS!!!!!!!

I agree. He proved he can throw the ball and run it.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
maybe guth just maybe

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Hearing Sony Michel has been arrested for attempted murder after this brutal hit he put on the Mizzou defender.

Dang, son! He knocked the corn outta that boy!

MCBUCK

I’d love to be a fly on the wall in Mizzous film room tomorrow

K80

Boys I think some of y'all overreact way to much. The D looked good to me. Yes they allowed yardage and some points but overall looked good. Especially considering how many back ups were playing due to injures.

brownceluse

Boys I think some of y'all overreact way to much. The D looked good to me. Yes they allowed yardage and some points but overall looked good. Especially considering how many back ups were playing due to injures.

It was good for them to give up some points. Humility needs to be dished out with win not a loss. May be just what the Dr ordered and the bye couldn't come at a better time.

nickel back

not going to disagree with you but we have an issue on pass defense that is scary :banginghe

It was good for them to give up some points. Humility needs to be dished out with win not a loss. May be just what the Dr ordered and the bye couldn't come at a better time.

I agree, just happy that the O was on fire :cheers:

GO!!!!!!!DAWGS!!!!!!!

lbzdually

Banned

I think this game showed how important Trent Thompson is to the defense. With him, Atkins, and Ledbetter on the line together, running between the tackles is very hard. RB's have to bounce it outside and that's where Bellamy, Roquan Smith, and Lorenzo Carter come into play with their speed.

lbzdually

Banned
Sony looked better than ever.
Man ,what a stable of RB's!!!!!

On another board, a Vol fan said Kelly was the best back in the SEC. Another Dawg fan sent him into a rage when he said Kelly would be 4th string on UGA. Michel just knows how to set up a defender to make them look silly. I think Chubb and Michel both get drafted in the 1st 2 rounds of the NFL draft and neither have been run into the ground like USC did with Lattimore. Zamir White and James cook have to love that situation, and the path for them will only get easier when Pittman gets his massive guys on the line. I think next year's line will look something like this-
-Left tackle, Andrew Thomas 6'5" 320
-Left guard, Soloman Kindley 6'4" 340
-Center, Lamont Gaillard 6'2" 310
-Right guard, ben Cleveland 6'7" 330
-Right tackle, Isaiah Wilson 6'7" 340

Matthew6

Banned thug
mizzou is 1-5. dogs combined opponents 24-20. notre dame is a good win over 5-1 team. fearsome app st 4-2.

Latest posts