you pup fans

SpotandStalk

We all knew this was gonna happen Snook.

The big question is, did the Sister in law come up to hunt as well? :bounce::bounce:

MCBUCK

and just like that...he gone!

Do us a favor snook, put in a call to corch and have him take care of psu.

Madsnooker

We all knew this was gonna happen Snook.

The big question is, did the Sister in law come up to hunt as well? :bounce::bounce:

No she actually flew up to Ohio for a short weekend hunt with her Dad. That girl has got it bad!!!!!:cool: My wife just shakes her head. :bounce:

I should be getting some pics to share during the next month. Ole Slayer gonna lose his mind if I start posting them!!!:D

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
No she actually flew up to Ohio for a short weekend hunt with her Dad. That girl has got it bad!!!!!:cool: My wife just shakes her head. :bounce:

I should be getting some pics to share during the next month. Ole Slayer gonna lose his mind if I start posting them!!!:D

You owe me pics.. I mean you owe US pics..:D

SpotandStalk

:cool::cool:

Browning Slayer

That's right!!:bounce:

Speaking of which... Nice Buck!:bounce:

attachment.php

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Hey Guthrie,

Headed up in a few weeks and cant wait!!!! Any idea on the red, black and white oak crops this year?

I work around the east side of Atlanta and at every job site there's truck loads of all acorns. The water oaks in my yard are dropping by the bucket full. I wish this cool weather we're having would have waited a few more days

Browning Slayer

Madsnooker

I work around the east side of Atlanta and at every job site there's truck loads of all acorns. The water oaks in my yard are dropping by the bucket full. I wish this cool weather we're having would have waited a few more days

Sorry, I thought you lived in Ohio. That is what I was referring too. I already hunted Ga and we have a decent white oak crop, but obviously we dont have any Red or Black oaks in south Ga. At least that I'm aware of?

MCBUCK

12 ....

MCBUCK

Ok...I blew it

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Sorry, I thought you lived in Ohio. That is what I was referring too. I already hunted Ga and we have a decent white oak crop, but obviously we dont have any Red or Black oaks in south Ga. At least that I'm aware of?

I've been in Ga since 1985. Last time I was in Ohio was for my grandfathers funeral about 8 years ago. I'd like to go back and hunt some of my childhood stomping grounds though. I hunt north of Dublin GA. Not to far from you