65.1 KB · Views: 1,280
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,277
  • IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,277

conejero

First time I've been on this forum in a long while, and who do I see? Jimdog, that's a great photo of Pearl. That could be on the cover of Full Cry or something. I'm real happy that she has worked out for you. What is she now, about 7?

jimdog

First time I've been on this forum in a long while, and who do I see? Jimdog, that's a great photo of Pearl. That could be on the cover of Full Cry or something. I'm real happy that she has worked out for you. What is she now, about 7?
Hey. She just turned 5, hasn't been that long. She's my old reliable now. What you got now.

stonecreek

Been holding back due to snakes and bow hunters but got the BMCs out for a quick farm run. Treed 3 all timbered out dogs rusty.
9app4z.jpg

1ghwfs.jpg

Waiting on cooler weather. Richard

Timbo85

Good lookin dogs , I wanna try a bmc too I had some comin up but we worked cows and used them on hogs , if anybody knows where I can find a black 1 with yellow markings let me know

Hillbilly stalker

My little Stephens cur pup "Tater", got his first tree today and had the meat ! He will be 6 months old the 24 th. Gotta long way to go, but I love the ride.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 747

stonecreek

Really liking this 5 month old Ladner BMC. Pearl stays real busy in woods is opening on scent and going paws up on the right tree. Has not opened on the tree yet. November is a great time to have a pup start.
28a287n.jpg

r2ux6e.jpg

Hillbilly stalker

That is a fine looking pup you've got there. She will bark up anytime now. Good luck and keep her in the woods.

HossBog

Nice looking dogs here! This is mine, she's just like me; nobody loves hunting any more than us, we just ain't so good at killin': Dagnabbedit, pic wouldn't upload.

stonecreek

took Pearl the pup out Sat morning. Made 3 trees in the wind and I knocked 1 out to her. Really opening on tree. Need to work on bringing daddy the squirrel tho.
19641.jpg

11mdqa0.jpg

bowhunter02

Here are my two Atomic female feist. Really havent had time to hunt them much due to deer season being in.

Attachments

• IMG_0931.jpg
    IMG_0931.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 362