Reports

Core Lokt

anyone seeing any numbers of ducks in your states yet? Most of the US is in the 30's, some in the teens and some single digits behind this front. Canada has been frozen for at least 2 weeks.

I haven't been to my local hunting waters but I'm off Friday and think I'll go look around. I have heard reports of some being there but not sure of the numbers.

Duckbuster82

East coast is the east coast there are birds around if you know where to look, defiantly no major migration yet. Central flyway, the dekotas have water and food issues pushing birds south faster. Oklahoma Kansas and Missouri are all benefiting so far. Arkansas is holding birds if you have water on crop.

dfhooked

We open up here in the Coastal Zone Saturday in LA. Hopefully it will be a good weekend of ducks, trout and redfishing. Heading down to camp tomorrow afternoon. Took this pic Sunday afternoon

Attachments

• IMG_1613.jpg
    IMG_1613.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 982

hrstille

Geese are thick in NE Arkansas. The most specks I've seen in awhile and its still early. Saw good numbers of ducks also. Lots of ducks resting on pond. Should be a good opener

Long Cut

Seen low numbers in Central GA so far.. expectations are being set lower than usual

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I seen ducks last week in Washington State. Idaho. Wyoming and Nebraska. Hope this helps.

duck-dawg

Core Lokt, I haven't been on any of the lakes, but I saw a good number of birds headed to feed on some of the plantations east of you this morning.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Pushing through WV pretty good

WOODIE13

Today, but mostly divers ?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1510359530063.jpg
    FB_IMG_1510359530063.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 693

WOODIE13

Wednesday, buffies and scoters

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1510361161754.jpg
    FB_IMG_1510361161754.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 688

WOODIE13

The birds pushed out last night I guess, only got a ringneck and a scoter

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
More fields pumped up in NE Arkansas than ever.....guess the new woods regs gonna run the oosers out to the fields, esp since they ain't gonna turn on the pumps until Wednesday