About CMR and the big games....

tjl1388

I don't see the issue

He must be doing it the Miami way....

We did manage to get Kelly one of those chains he seems to enjoy so much:rofl::rofl:

To early?
i-qpmPf2H-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Yes, to early.

I hope he does well.

MudDucker

Staff member
If my memory serves me, he did likewise early at UGA. I hope he keeps it up at UM. I'll pull for him unless he plays UGA.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I don't see the issue

He must be doing it the Miami way....

We did manage to get Kelly one of those chains he seems to enjoy so much:rofl::rofl:

To early?
i-qpmPf2H-XL.jpg

A long history says otherwise.

brownceluse

I hope Richt wins it all! He's definitely worthy! But TJ be very careful thinking it's a U thing. He will have a game that he looks absolutely lost coaching. It's not if, it's when. It's coming trust me.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
His first"big" game at the U. They curb stomped a good team. I hope they win out and make the playoff

tjl1388

I hope Richt wins it all! He's definitely worthy! But TJ be very careful thinking it's a U thing. He will have a game that he looks absolutely lost coaching. It's not if, it's when. It's coming trust me.

Even the great Saban isn't perfect and yes, I've seen moments where he seems a little over his head.

That being said, I hope he can hold it together for about 4-5 more games.

Even if he doesn't UM has exactly 1 senior on defense and 2 on offense so I'm pretty dang excited for the future.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well the acc is a little easier than the sec. Since 2000 the SEC has won 9 NC's and the ACC has won one.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Be funny if mark richt wins a NC for miami

SpotandStalk

If Cmr wins it all the Dawgs might as well shut down their FB program.

Last edited:

fish hawk

Bass Master
Screw thug U and ritch,hope the Dawgs get a shot at them!!!