Best Way to Annoy a Coworker?

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I've put Tinks 69 on would a co-workers phone. Use to disconnect the phone so when they'd answer the cord would pop out. That always made me LOLs. Some good ideas in this thread.

Dr. Strangelove

If they keep family pictures on their desk or in their office, take them all and scan them one day when they aren't there. Photoshop small changes into the backgrounds or the people. Print and put the new pictures back in the frames. Sit back and wait for the fun.

It works best if you keep it small so the target doesn't notice, but people who look at the pictures do. If you put an Abe Lincoln beard on their daughter, or replace their face with Hitler's, for example; they're gonna notice.

Though some folks simply don't notice. Worked for a buddy once, we replaced his face in all the family pictures he had on his desk with the regional manager's. Said regional manager visited a month or so later... it was a hoot!

Heathern

BANNED
Just observe a person's sayings and mannerisms. Then become a subtle actor, and act like them, without being obvious that you are imitating them. Within a few minutes of that, they will be quite angry with you. It works, without fail.

That is proof positive that everyone hates themselves.

:D

Heathern

BANNED
Partly unplug the cord going to someone's headset on their phone. When they get a call, they lift up the headset, and the cord springs back. They will spend a hilarious amount of time finding the end of the cord and plugging it back in.

Partly unplug the USB cord from their mouse, where it plugs into their computer.

Tear off a small piece of a Post-It-Note. Flip over someone's mouse and put it over the optical sensor. Or wad up a tiny ball of paper and jam it in the hole where the optical sensor is.

If they have paper clips in a desk drawer, hook every single one of them together. Then watch them try to grab one.

Go into someone's display settings on their computer, and figure out a very embarrassing saying for them, and put that into their screen saver text box. Do this when you know they will be away from their desk for a while, and everyone else will see it.

Go into someone's screen saver, and set it to come on after one minute.

Those are pretty harmless pranks. I won't admit to other types of pranks that went bad. And I have a lot of those.

gunnurse

1.Every time that they say something or ask you a question,
repeat the message verbatim, for "confirmation." Ever so often, change the intent of the message, then argue with them that "that is what you said... or was it?

2. Hum just loud enough to be heard, but not loud enough to be understood. Then when they ask you to stop humming, deny that you were. This may take like six months to a year, but they will eventually break down.

3. Just stare at them for about 10 seconds to an hour.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
36" plastic zip-tie. Crawl under the truck, strap it to the drive shaft. Cut the other end off to where it's 2" past long enough to slap the underside of the truck. When they drive off it makes an awful racket.

Heathern

BANNED
Vaseline their door handles or drawer handles,,,,

Or better yet - pepper spray it. Especially for a dude, especially before he goes to the bathroom. Then, hilarity will ensue. :D

edited - (or he will open a large can of whoopbutt on you - make sure nobody knows that you did this)

KDarsey

Had a know it all, smarter than all in our office so I popped a couple or 3 key letters of his keyboard & swapped them around. He looked 'smart' in his emails.
Another guy liked to sleep on the job so I would put a couple of ice cubes on his pants right where the zipper was. When he woke up he always thought he peed himself.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Change the default printer

Used to work with a girl that wrote so small you had to have a magnifying glass to read it. I changed her computer screen to the smallest setting it would go to. She didn't think it was funny. She didn't know how to make it right again. :O:rofl:

WayneB

hide a bluetooth speaker and play something like Christmas music in August, or the theme from Jaws real, real low.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
A technically challenged co-worker left his unattended laptop unlocked in the airport lounge. When he got back there was a banner streaming across the screen, "Press any key to format C:" It was priceless! :D

Patriot44

Banned
A technically challenged co-worker left his unattended laptop unlocked in the airport lounge. When he got back there was a banner streaming across the screen, "Press any key to format C:" It was priceless! :D

That is a really, really good one. Will be ion the office this week. :bounce: