mark richt lays an egg

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
miami 14 Pitt 24 final

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
is this worse than UGA losing to Auburn 40-17?

HuntDawg

Who wants to bet he ends up 10 and 3? This is how he rolls. Looks great 80% of the season, then loses a game against an unranked opponent, then the wheels fall off.

Instead of going up to Pitt with his X's and O's, it ends up being a "Mens Retreat".

SpotandStalk

LOL
Dawgs losing to a #10 ranked team is the same as Miami losing to an unranked 4-7 ACC team.

Yeah buddy

It's funny how you try to highlight the fact Pitt is an Acc team. If this happened to an Sec team we'd all hear how the Sec is just so tough.

Just another Saturday in the Sec...:rofl:

brownceluse

It's funny how you try to highlight the fact Pitt is an Acc team. If this happened to an Sec team we'd all hear how the Sec is just so tough.

Just another Saturday in the Sec...:rofl:

I'll be honest. I could care less SEC or ACC garbage. Richt lost a game he was supposed to win. It happens every year. What I hate is I love the guy and would love to see him win a NC. I watch his interviews and his staff interviews and can tell with 100% certainty that his philosophy hasn't changed. But there's a load of talent is S Florida and the man can recruit so I'm not going to count him out any year.

SpotandStalk

I'll be honest. I could care less SEC or ACC garbage. Richt lost a game he was supposed to win. It happens every year. What I hate is I love the guy and would love to see him win a NC. I watch his interviews and his staff interviews and can tell with 100% certainty that his philosophy hasn't changed. But there's a load of talent is S Florida and the man can recruit so I'm not going to count him out any year.

This isn't directed at you but there sure are alot of Ga fans here that obviously want Richt to fail. Let's be realistic, what coach doesn't drop a game they shouldnt? There aren't many out there, especially this year.....Meyer, Dabo, Jimbo, Kirby.......the list goes on and on. But as soon as it's Richt, the forum is bombarded with Cmr threads. Cmr has done pretty good this year considering the dumpster fire he walked into. Just seems like the Dog faithful hold a grudge against him.