Christmas tree lights . .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Pics? :huh:

Of the tree.....not your wife :bounce:

Although...... Miz Dawn is beautiful :biggrin2:

She's still working on it, and I haven't finished getting all the stuff out of the attic. facepalm: It'll take her a week to get it just like she wants it .

sinclair1

I usually get my Christmas design tips from a gay, but for you, I will make an exception and string up the lights vertical :rofl:

Thanks chicken mask Martha Stewart :D

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I usually get my Christmas design tips from a gay, but for you, I will make an exception and string up the lights vertical :rofl:

Thanks chicken mask Martha Stewart :D

Er uhm, thanks ??? :huh:

BeerThirty

I was actually at Home Depot last night shopping for Christmas lights myself, and I forget exactly what they called it, but they do have a type of light specifically made for wrapped around vertical trees. It was a 2x10-ft net of sorts...

specialk

I challenge you to a Festivus feat of strength

if you can make it through the airing of the grievances you're on!

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I was actually at Home Depot last night shopping for Christmas lights myself, and I forget exactly what they called it, but they do have a type of light specifically made for wrapped around vertical trees. It was a 2x10-ft net of sorts...

That's for your bushes in front of your house.
Quack don't decorate no bushes with anything other than used Natty Light juice.

Lukikus2

Take the new lights and lay them diagonally along your driveway or the road. Roll your tree over them until it is wrapped.

LOVEMYLABXS

Take the new lights and lay them diagonally along your driveway or the road. Roll your tree over them until it is wrapped.

You must be drinkin WISERS also cause I like that idea :cool:

LOVEMYLABXS

They ain't so bad. Just stay away from the Ice :bounce:

Broke thru once or twice then I got WISER ( beer and water and other things :biggrin2: )

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Buncha idjits done went and derailed my thread . .facepalm:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
You inspired me facepalm: we put a lot of decorations outside this year which is rare for us. Over 1000ft of lights :flag:

:bounce::bounce:

t15aen.gif