Oklahoma

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The offenses they face are much better than sec offenses with much better QB's across the board.

They are a good team but I don't care who you are. Stopping our running backs is a tall order. If Kirby has the Dawgs geared up to what they are capable of it will be a long afternoon for OK.

In their last 8 regular season games their opponents all scored points on them except for Kansas. OkSt hung 52 on them in a losing effort. Their D isn't all that + a basket of chips, salsa and cheese dip. If they try to stuff the run by stacking the box we have proven we have receivers that can torch any defense and if Fromm can maintain his poise and composure he'll do just that.

If we control TOP and the LOS and get some 3 and outs on their O I like our chances. They ain't run into Roquan Smith yet but they will.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
So since the dawgs done beat Oklahoma who will they beat for the national championship?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Will the dawgs or Alabama be ranked #1 at the start of next year ?

Yes it should be one and two depending on the outcome

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Outcome? Dawgs done won it all

Nah, we're still relishing in the fact we slapped Auburn around like school girls and won the SEC.. You just can't let that go can you?? Going to be a long off season for you! Look at the bright side, you get to go to Atlanta again in the Peach Bowl. Hopefully you won't blow it like you did last week... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Dawgs third string would be starters on any other team.

SpotandStalk

Maybe yall Dawg fans should call Mayfield and tell him there is no need to even show up......Oh wait. :biggrin2:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Georgia is not even favored in the game. Anybody that thinks it will be a cake walk, needs to get their thinking straight. I personally, have yet to talk to one Dawg Fan in person, who is anything but nervous about this game. Like I said before, most of us just tickled to death, that we beat Auburn and got this far.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

SpotandStalk

Georgia is not even favored in the game. Anybody that thinks it will be a cake walk, needs to get their thinking straight. I personally, have yet to talk to one Dawg Fan in person, who is anything but nervous about this game. Like I said before, most of us just tickled to death, that we beat Auburn and got this far.

You're right about the game but I've heard quite a few Ga fans that already have penciled themselves into the Natty. They say Bama may beat them but there is no way OU or Clemson will...:huh:

scooty006

Maybe yall Dawg fans should call Mayfield and tell him there is no need to even show up......Oh wait. :biggrin2:

The criminoles rescheduled with La Monroe on championship weekend to make it to a garbage bowl :rofl::rofl::rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Yep. From here on out it's free football. Whatever shortcomings this team has pale in comparison to their accomplishments.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Yep. From here on out it's free football. Whatever shortcomings this team has pale in comparison to their accomplishments.

thats because you and KYdawg have common sense