Tbg southern zone hunt

sawtooth

Alright people, the time is almost on us again. I look forward to this hunt every single year- This hunt is where I was first exposed to the fine people of the TBG. The date for this year is January 19-21, 2018. I plan to be there from the 17th until the 21st. Chickasawhatchee WMA- Mudd creek campground. This is always a great time and a fun hunt. Who knows how the weather will act- it's always crazy, so bring your bathing suits AND your coveralls! Please make plans to attend. Please contact me with any questions . I look forward to seeing everybody there!!!!

Dendy C.
TBG Southern Zone REP.

Attachments

• 1957_43391613786_4925_n.jpg
    1957_43391613786_4925_n.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 823

hogdgz

See y'all there. I will also be out there the weekend before trying to see if the rifle quota hunters left any deer. Pigs are plentiful as always, been hunting them some in between the quota hunts and getting on a lot of pigs almost everytime.

Al33

Just bought me some new hip waders yesterday just for this hunt. It has been a few years since I have made it and am really looking for to it and seeing some of my southern brethren I have not seen in a long time. :)

Todd Cook

Gonna try real hard to get there this time. My huntin time's been way to limited this year. Need some swamp time.

chenryiv

On the schedule. Hoping to make this one.

Clipper

Since the archery season ends there on Jan 14th this will be a hog only hunt?

Allen Oliver

I have to go to Rochester NY for a training class that week. So I will be following what ever y'all post and wishing that I was there. Good luck to everyone that comes. Y'all will have a good time that I am sure of.

EJC

I’m hoping to be there, on vacation that week. Never made one of these hunts, nor a TBG member, but looking to get more involved. Sounds like a great hunt.

hogdgz

Just bought me some new hip waders yesterday just for this hunt. It has been a few years since I have made it and am really looking for to it and seeing some of my southern brethren I have not seen in a long time. :)

Like ole times!!! Can't wait to see ya Al.

beaulesye10

I’ll be there the week before hunting deer. I’ll try to make the 10 minute drive from the house to see you guys and chase the pigs, Always a good time there.

Todd Cook

I'm taking off the 18th and 19th and headed down the afternoon of the 17th. Started getting my tent stuff together last night.

dpoole

I have to go to Rochester NY for a training class that week. So I will be following what ever y'all post and wishing that I was there. Good luck to everyone that comes. Y'all will have a good time that I am sure of.

Ny u Gina stick out like a sore thumb

Stump Shooter

I'm in if I don't get shot down. Gonna pack this weekend, Item #1 Buddy Heater! Should roll in Wednesday. Weather looking pretty good.