Wrapping up the Bowhunting Challenge!

BowChilling

Congratulations to the winning team The Vets – Chenryv, JayMax and 100Hunter! Also congrats to BowannaLee for killing the highest scoring buck in this year’s contest.

Unless something crazy happens and I change my mind this will be my last year running this contest. I’m retiring from my current job in June and since I’m stepping away from that headache I might as well step away from this one too! I’ve enjoyed running it though and have made a lot of really good friends through this contest. I hope someone new will step up to the plate for next year and make whatever changes they feel will get the interest back up for the Challenge because I know a lot of guys and gals really enjoy this thing. I’ll still be around and will help out in any way possible.

Hope you all have a great off season and will keep in touch!

-Billy

Here are the prizes. The winners need to send a PM to those who donated so they will have your address. I am not responsible at all for the prizes or delivery of them!

First place team will win:

a dozen arrows for the 3 first place winners alligood729

Georgia Pines Apparel to the 3 winners (a hat/shirt) schawk26

An Arnold Land Management Yeti cup, T-shirt, and Hat for the 3 winners BlakeA23

A set of 2 color custom strings and cables to the 3 winners Spanky1

kmckinnie Is thinking about giving away some Havalon knives

BowannaLee wins the cooler with best buck – 129.08
SunSouth John Deere of Columbus, Ga will be donating a 20qt Tan Orca cooler for the Biggest Buck not killed by someone on the winning team Hamer174

deast1988

Congrats everyone, Billy great job An burden you took all the years I've followed An hunted in this.

Thanks, for keeping it fair An honest. Been great with you being the lead.

BowanaLee

Billy, hopefully something crazy happens and you change your mind. Look at my season, Dennis placed, crazier things have already happened. :rofl:

Congratulations to the winners. :fine::banana::fine:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I need my hero Mr lee to pm me his address & the vets to do the same. Or I will pm y’all to get them.

Good luck in retirement Mr. Billy. Your work here was top notch.

Next year I’m going to kill a big ol buck with my bow. And find him. Lols

BowanaLee

I need my hero Mr lee to pm me his address & the vets to do the same. Or I will pm y’all to get them.

Good luck in retirement Mr. Billy. Your work here was top notch.

Next year I’m going to kill a big ol buck with my bow. And find him. Lols
You sending that million dollars ? :love:

Kris87

Billy, thanks for letting me be a part of the contest as well. I know how much time and effort you've put into it. Its been fun.

alligood729

Congratulations to the winners! I've been in touch with the Vets on the arrows. Billy, if you're retiring, you should have plenty of time to run it!!!:rofl::rofl:
Thanks for all your time and the judges as well. It's a great contest. You guys did a great job!!

100hunter

Im with you Billy. Retirement sounds great.

BowChilling

Billy, thanks for letting me be a part of the contest as well. I know how much time and effort you've put into it. Its been fun.

Kris I appreciate all you did. This thing was dead last year without your help!:cheers:

Micky (mickyu) and Ray (DuckArrow) thanks for all your help! :cheers:

BowanaLee

Got it today. Thank you so much. Its an awesome cooler. Best I ever owned. :banana::banana::banana:

Attachments

• 003.jpg resized.jpg
    003.jpg resized.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 004.jpg resized.jpg
    004.jpg resized.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 010.jpg resized.jpg
    010.jpg resized.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 110

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Man that’s nice , congrats bowana !!! U ought to take hammer on a guided pet city deer hunt for that !

BowanaLee

I don't like it that much. :rofl::rofl::rofl: