And after Sea Salt there is

NOYDB

BANNED
Himalayan salt lamps

it's a light bulb in a block of rock salt.

Himalayan salt lamps are marketed as “natural ionizers" with their makers claiming that by emitting negatively charged ions, they have health benefits such as reduced anxiety, improved sleep, increased energy, etc.

But get it on your potato chips.

sinclair1

If some famous outdoorsman promoted the lamps as fish attractors or deer attractors, we would have 75 threads about power inverters on boats and up trees.:bounce:

People will buy anything, so why worry about such nonsense. Its almost yard season and time to manicure the lawn for absolutely no reason.:rofl:

T-N-T

My mom had one of these around 13-15 years ago.
I told her it was a crock of crap. She said, likely, but it's pretty....

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
If some famous outdoorsman promoted the lamps as fish attractors or deer attractors, we would have 75 threads about power inverters on boats and up trees.:bounce:

People will buy anything, so why worry about such nonsense. Its almost yard season and time to manicure the lawn for absolutely no reason.:rofl:

I never stopped. Put 60lbs of Italian Perennial Rye on mine. Now the neighbors won't talk to me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
We bought one. But, we got it for the look, not any perceived benefit.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Hey, don't knock it. I put a Himalayan salt block in every room in my house. My food tastes better. Nobody ever gets sick. My wife got pregnant again. My kids are smarter and better looking. My dog trees more squirrels. My taxes went down. My electric bill went down. Jehovah's Witnesses don't come around anymore. My TV gets more channels and my phone gets better reception.

It's a true miracle of science.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We bought one. But, we got it for the look, not any perceived benefit.

We've got one real one and one fake or in the house. They must cancel each other out. They do put off "soft" light

ClemsonRangers

Hey, don't knock it. I put a Himalayan salt block in every room in my house. My food tastes better. Nobody ever gets sick. My wife got pregnant again. My kids are smarter and better looking. My dog trees more squirrels. My taxes went down. My electric bill went down. Jehovah's Witnesses don't come around anymore. My TV gets more channels and my phone gets better reception.

i must have this thing, the model without the wife part though

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Now that ^ ladies and gentlemen is a ringing endorsement. :cool:

GA native

Where can I get the fishing salt lamp? Cabela's didn't have it on their website.

Latest posts