If 2018-19 deer season was shut down. What would you do?

meatseeker

All the threads got me thinking. Not that it would happen but if it did shut down for a year what I would do. I have went for a week to Illinois for the last nine years. But hunted a lot around here. I don’t think I would just take a break. I would probably head to north central North Carolina and deer hunt with dogs. I haven’t done that in 25 years. It was fun and different than still hunting and stand hunting. Heck I might just do it anyway.
Where would go or what would you do. Seriously not an argument thread here, just a what if

The mtn man

I would hunt in NC some, and fish the rest of the time.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I would hog hunt. Wink wink.

I don’t know. Guess I would, eerrr I don’t know what I would do.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I would do what I do now. Go sit in a tree and take pictures. lol If I get pic of one it's the same as if the scope was on him.

Jim Boyd

I would simply pay the leases, work the land and wait a year.

I would do a two week Bahamas blue water fishing / skin diving trip in May like I used to do instead of going to Illinois for two weeks in November.

NUTT

I'd hang out with Jim Boyd!
And occasionally check in on any updates to the RNR and Browning Slayer thread and before you"d know it deer season would be open again !

SlowMotion

Hunt Alabama and/or dedicate time to duck hunt.

shdw633

Head west for a Colorado hunt In September and then hunt Michigan/Ohio and Illinois in October through December.

swamp hunter

We kinda make our own hunting rules..so Rut's on Baby..:cheers:

bilgerat

Senior
Id ignore the no season and bow hunt all fall and thumb my nose at the authorities.

deerhuntingdawg

If I couldn’t deer hunt period, I’d fish a lot more