DNR biologists consider CWD a real threat to Georgia's deer herd

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
When us turkey hunters get through blaming corn for their demise, you'll never feed again. lol

Browning Slayer

it used to be illegal to shoot pigs over bait

That’s going to be my new way at looking at things.. Deer are destroying my food plots so I need to kill them!!!:D

Browning Slayer

When us turkey hunters get through blaming corn for their demise, you'll never feed again. lol

Not a valid argument.. You are allowed to raise them!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Not unless you got caught!:D

If I had a dime for every wild hog I gutshot with a 22 longrifle in our crop fields tearing up our money crops. I could retire.

Oh, I am retired. :bounce:

Reason for the gutshot is that I didn`t have to drag the varmints out of the field. And over the years I killed a pile of em.

Browning Slayer

If I had a dime for every wild hog I gutshot with a 22 longrifle in our crop fields tearing up our money crops. I could retire.

Oh, I am retired. :bounce:

Reason for the gutshot is that I didn`t have to drag the varmints out of the field. And over the years I killed a pile of em.

Nic, you are just plain mean...facepalm:

Can I get you to come to my place and do the same? I’ll pay for you’re gas and give you a place to setup your t-pee for as long as you want!:D

XIronheadX

I've never had to deal with hogs. Then again, I've never dealt with bait.

Browning Slayer

I've never had to deal with hogs. Then again, I've never dealt with bait.

I never did either in Jones or Jasper county. They are alive and well in Wilkes..

Browning Slayer

Can I get you to come to my place and do the same? I’ll pay for you’re gas and give you a place to setup your t-pee for as long as you want!:D

I also have a farm pond you can fish during the day when you get bored..:D

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

As long as it ain`t in atlanter. :D

I have no heart nor conscience when dealing with De Soto`s varmints. :smash:

XIronheadX

I never did either in Jones or Jasper county. They are alive and well in Wilkes..

I went and hunted with a buddy's elderly Dad so he could hunt that weekend, years ago. I saw one near Roberta on the Flint. Endless weekends over 40 yrs and 1 hog.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
These creek swamp bottoms are slap full. Had about twenty this afternoon feeding in a clearcuts. Went to house got rifle cane back and shot one. It got up as I was going to get another. Guess I ain’t the shot I use to be. Lols

XIronheadX

Near lake eufaula. Quitman county. SWGA. Georgetown, Lumpkin. Cuthbert area.

I hunted one year down there close to Georgetown. '99 I think. Buddy got mad at the landowner and left it after 18 yrs. I left 2 stands down there. If you see them, get them. lol