GT is flipping stupid....CPJ extended until 2022

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

Kirby lost to CPJ in 2016 Einstein.:crazy:

And does it change the fact that Tech gave a contract extension & a raise to a guy that won 5 games?

And Tech is known for being a "smart" school..:crazy:

westcobbdog

Friend at work who is an agent has CPJ's cell umber and called him after the extension to tell him he needs to downsize outta his Mcmansion into a condo...CPJ countered with i will as soon as I can find a decent agent.

SlipperyHill Mo

Whether you like him or not, for recruiting purposes, your head football coach needs to have a 4 year contract in place so the competition wont sell against him being a "short timer."

Imagine trying to recruit in the last year of your contract!

Good luck with that.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Were you a history major? How far back did you have to go for those numbers? Maybe back to the Bobby Dodd Era? Or maybe Bobby Ross? Or maybe 1980?:huh:

No, I'm a CPA. I went all the way back to the beginning of time so we could look at the entire data set, not just a statistical sample. Either way the data says the same thing. GT sux against UGA and it's going to suck worse as time goes by. Barring a miracle GT may not ever beat UGA again.

SlipperyHill Mo

Some of y’all’s memories ain’t real good. Tech has won 2 out of last 4 I think!

“GT may never beat the bullyfrawgs again” typical frawg fan, been smokin some of the “Overrated” weed!

Tech may not win many, but “ever”’is a long time.

SpotandStalk

Whether you like him or not, for recruiting purposes, your head football coach needs to have a 4 year contract in place so the competition wont sell against him being a "short timer."

Imagine trying to recruit in the last year of your contract!

Good luck with that.

Really? The kids he's recruiting have offers from Abac and Birmingham St...

Browning Slayer

Really? The kids he's recruiting have offers from Abac and Birmingham St...

S&S, he's a typical Tech apologists..

The kids CPJ is bringing in could care less about his contract. No one else is recruiting these kids and it's there only shot at going to ANY college with a scholarship!!

joepuppy

Don't need to be a history major.. In the decade that Paul Johnson has been at Tech he's beaten UGA 3 times.. And has yet to beat Kirby..

Heck, Paul Johnson's agent was looking to get him out of Atlanta.. He was putting Johnson's name in the hat for the Vols coaching job! That right there shows you how bad he is!:rofl::rofl:

And we took it right back out. No Thanks.

Browning Slayer

And we took it right back out. No Thanks.

He wasn't interested anyway! Any coach that goes to UT goes to end their career. That's why the Vols had to settle on their 5th choice cause no one wants to be there!

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
He wasn't interested anyway! Any coach that goes to UT goes to end their career. That's why the Vols had to settle on their 5th choice cause no one wants to be there!

I heard that along with pocket protectors on their GT uniforms for 2018, the new school colors will be changed to pumpkin orange as well. :pop:

joepuppy

Orange is a versatile color. UT fans love it cause we can hunt, support our team, and do our community service on Saturdays all with the same shirt.

joepuppy

I'm happy with the coach we got. But yeah, UT made a terrible mess and scared off a lot of candidates for the job. We are just gonna lie quietly and see where this goes. It would be hard not to improve on last season.

joepuppy

It always amazes me how slayer can turn ANY thread into a Vol hate session.:offtopic:

Browning Slayer

Orange is a versatile color. UT fans love it cause we can hunt, support our team, and do our community service on Saturdays all with the same shirt.

It's only cause if you get a degree from UT you can only afford one shirt.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Some of y’all’s memories ain’t real good. Tech has won 2 out of last 4 I think!

“GT may never beat the bullyfrawgs again” typical frawg fan, been smokin some of the “Overrated” weed!

Tech may not win many, but “ever”’is a long time.

UGA's feetball program is head and shoulders above GT's now and the gap is widening. UGA will continue to get better each year. GT is going to stay right where it is and probably decline.

Face it. Football is no longer a priority at GT anymore and that's a crying shame. GT is loaded with money and could have a premiere program if they wanted to but since the school is now run by Beta males and manly women it's not going to happen.

"Floogie" is rolling in his grave over all of this.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

That's pretty good joe. :cool::bounce:

Meriwether Mike

The dawgs have one good season and the delusional comments start again. :crazy: This I can guarantee; the nerds with their pocket protectors will line up the weekend after Thanksgiving and do their best to nock some gold teeth out of some noggins!