Monarch .223

Broncoxlt

I have shot probably 1000 rounds of the monarch 223 steel and brass in my ar no problems. I have also shot several thousands of 9mm and 40 cal as well as 243 308 and a few other rifle calibers of monarch ammo with no major issues. Had a few random split necks from the rifle brass just something to keep in mind if looking to reload down the road

tcward

I have shot probably 1000 rounds of the monarch 223 steel and brass in my ar no problems. I have also shot several thousands of 9mm and 40 cal as well as 243 308 and a few other rifle calibers of monarch ammo with no major issues. Had a few random split necks from the rifle brass just something to keep in mind if looking to reload down the road

Thanks Bronco. Gonna order some and try. They have free shipping no minimum right now.

wareagle700

No problems in my rifles, still got a bunch of when it came in green boxes. Shoots like most other cheap 55gr FMJ loads.

Darien1

I shoot both the steel and brass in my S&W and they perform well for me. I bought a bunch of the brass soft point when it was on sale and I'm saving it back for hunting or maybe for when I need if for something else.

killerv

I think academy has 10 off 50 dollar order with code spring 10, that with free shipping is pretty good

GunnSmokeer

I bought 100 rounds of .243 Win "Monarch" brand ammo.
It shoots the same at 100 and 200 yards as Federal white-tail classic loads. But Monarch is a lot cheaper.

On the other hand, I had bad experiences with some 9mm pistol ammo from Monarch. I forget the details of what went wrong (it was over a year ago) but I vowed not to trust that stuff for defense or S*H*T*F* applications.