What's wrong with people

jsa1281

I'm about tired of people complaining about how many people is in a hunting club. But then you offer a better solution and they complain about that. What am I missing? For instance I have a 300 acre club in jones co. We feed protein and plant what we can. Dont want to have more than 5 people and we are a management club. You wouldn't believe the people that went pay to get in it. Dues are 1100 for the year. 5 is really one more than I wanted but that saves a little money for the rest of us. It cost money to do extra things like plant and feed I guess they dont realize how much. I know its alot of money trust me but y complain about it when you could do something about it??

humdandy

Banned
I'm about tired of people complaining about how many people is in a hunting club. But then you offer a better solution and they complain about that. What am I missing? For instance I have a 300 acre club in jones co. We feed protein and plant what we can. Dont want to have more than 5 people and we are a management club. You wouldn't believe the people that went pay to get in it. Dues are 1100 for the year. 5 is really one more than I wanted but that saves a little money for the rest of us. It cost money to do extra things like plant and feed I guess they dont realize how much. I know its alot of money trust me but y complain about it when you could do something about it??

Only thing worse than people complaining............people complaining about people complaining.......:bounce:

We had a member who wanted half his money back when they cut 400 ac. I gave all of it back and replaced him with another member.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
5 people hunting 11 deer, lol. And feeding them for the neighbors. I don't know what's wrong with them. Kick em all out.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Trophy management and $18.33 an acre just to hunt one fifth of 300 acres. What’s all the rules? What’s the trophies like each year?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Take the two that are complaining the most, kick them out of the club and raise the dues on everybody else. $2,200/3 = $733 a year more each.

I own my own land and I spend more than $5,500 on 200 acres myself every year. Sometimes I complain to myself but myself don't care.

rstallings1979

I am with elfii...own my own land and spend probably 3K minimum on 500 plus acres...not counting if I build a new stand. That is just gas for tractors, protein feed, corn, fertilizer, and seed. I plan on adding a few food plots this year so it will go up.

Gbr5pb

Remember when probably didn’t spend $100 a year on deer hunting! And killed several ! Not going to add it up now

Mexican Squealer

Take the two that are complaining the most, kick them out of the club and raise the dues on everybody else. $2,200/3 = $733 a year more each.

I own my own land and I spend more than $5,500 on 200 acres myself every year. Sometimes I complain to myself but myself don't care.

Yep. Myself don't care either. :cheers:

swamp hunter

I wish you were my neighbor, In fact I wish all my neighbors were like you. I could use a few extra food plots close by..

davidradio

Only thing worse than people complaining............people complaining about people complaining.......:bounce:

We had a member who wanted half his money back when they cut 400 ac. I gave all of it back and replaced him with another member.

You're funny guy :yeah:

fF7IhpX.jpg

We are here to help you find best handheld cb radios

Last edited:

jsa1281

Well the thing is it's not just me. My neighbor is on the same system as me. So if yall want to hunt public land or just wait till deer season to do anything that's fine. Bottom line is it cost money to do anything. Yea o can lease it by myself sure. Its just not the only place I hunt. Also would love to have about 3 people and up the dues for each works me if you no anyone send them my way I can't find any that are willing. Dont get me wrong you can kill big bucks by doing nothing but sitting there I have done it but when you do things to better your chances or make the place better then y not do it. Maybe its just me maybe I over do it but that's just how I am and what I do. I have a one acre food plot at my house that I will sit in maybe a handful of times but I still do it. All I'm saying is when it comes down to it no one wants to pay to play they just complain I guess no one knows what I'm talking about?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
is protein worth it on 300 acres? im not sure its worth it in 95% of land in georgia

I have a 150ac track that I’ve already fed a ton on in the past couple months and have all kinds of bucks visiting my feeders every day, may not be doing anything , but I enjoy it ! Feed mans gotta make a living to !