WOW

Argent11

Are you going to change the colors back to the classic GON look? Please, this white on white is really really really boring.

Looks like a news paper or a form letter no big deal. It was just now
launched and at least it didn't crash on the pad taking everything with it like I've seen before. The server seems to be working well.

Argent11

Everyone just seems to be waiting for the paint job lol. Heck guys at
least we made orbit that's a big deal. I've never seen this done in just four days before. And I've been doing this since dial up and windows

Last edited:

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Well, that sarcasm flew right over your head....

Little touchy this morning are we.

Not touchy, I've seen your post about the Billy thread on a different forum. I get our humor isn't for everyone but we have made great friendships from those threads.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Thanks for all your doing Brandon. I know alot of folks don't handle change well, but I understand what's involved in this process, and I appreciate you putting in the effort.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Setting the html code for page colors is one of the most frustrating things I've ever done when setting up a forum page. I'm sure Brandon will have this hammered out in short order.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
well, the gray background is better than the white/white. I think I would prefer a bit darker color though

GoldDot40

Brandon,

Not seeing those bars to adjust the width you describe on my mobile browser. When I switch my phone's browser to desktop site, they are there. I'm using the Samsung factory internet browser on a Galaxy Note 8 because it's the only one that doesn't get bombarded with redirects on various website.

Just an FYI.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Brandon, y'all have done a great job. Thanks for the hard work. We'll all get used to it eventually- can we make it beige again? I need that beige in my life. My $.02. Thanks

PappyHoel

Im impressed with the smooth transition. I only went through one day of GON forum withdrawls.