Welcome all to the new Driveler#251

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
A little lightning and thunder in the near distance, but no rain as of yet.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good deal Chief, I know riding is rough on your back

10-4, that’s my main issue with it.

Most of the time when I choose not to go on those long ones that we can go to, my young crew members still go and just replace me and another older buddy of mine and take a couple of their young buddies in our place.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Well, they issued a flash flood warning for the northern part of my county and several other surrounding counties. Rain is staying just north of me.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Chief wont take me fishin!

moonbro did though!

tonight is my thirzdy! The boy is on a red eye coming home for about 2 weeks! Im off next week to spend time with him before he ships out to Syria... 7 month deployment!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good evening to you Blood, Wycliff and to the other late night Drivelers as well. I didn't realize it was this late as I've got to get some rest and get up about 4:30 AM to send some emails to customers in the morning and then hopefully process some goods if the rain stays away between 7 AM and Noon.

Blood, that is some good news that you get to have Jakob home for a week or so. My Prayers are always being sent up for him no matter where he is. Will catch back up later.

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Chief wont take me fishin!

moonbro did though!

tonight is my thirzdy! The boy is on a red eye coming home for about 2 weeks! Im off next week to spend time with him before he ships out to Syria... 7 month deployment!

Give Ya boy/man a big hug around the neck from me, in thanks for his service!!

Spent last week in St. Louis Missouri for the HRC (Hunting Retriever Club) National meeting...…..Worked the last two nights, and off tonight, and tomorrow, and working the three day weekend.

Gonna pick up the four legged kids up from boarding at the trainers tomorrow!!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning night shift.

When the work is short the driveling is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.