I have been ruined

hunt4em

I am currently in Córdoba Argentina.as much as I love my Georgia woods and fields,I think I will just stay at the cabin and watch my Dawgs play on opening day.this is my first time here,not my last,but I am completely ruined,the birds here are endless.i will tell you all,put it on your bucket list.its truely a trip of a life time.

reelsouthern1220

Was there last year and no one can tell the experience . It has to be first hand.

I went about 10 years ago now I guess. I have been dreaming of going back ever since, and even bought a trip at a DU banquet auction a couple years ago. I was never able to get a group committed or commit the time/money myself so was not able to take advantage of that unfortunately :banginghe .
It is definitely something that you cannot explain. As many times as I've tried I always just end up saying exactly that...If you are a wing shooter it is a must-do bucket list trip, and is truly the best in the world.

I just returned yesterday. As you said, "I am ruined as well". What a trip. Met some great guys from Georgia and North Carolina to boot. Plan on going back.