Deer cart for $13

shdw633

They said mine shipped...

They tell you that and even give you a shipping number; however, when you go to winit.com and put that shipping number in it tells you nothing. Still waiting on mine that I ordered near the end of May. They said it would be here no later than the 12th of July so we'll see. One thing that is bothering me is that the seller keeps getting good feedback from his recent sales but they are all small items, like DVD's and phone chargers...I don't see any that are from deer carts. I have sent the seller an email.

Last edited:

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
LAST ONE is Sold one at a time and “when full” it will ship in bulk container from China on a slow fully loaded cargo ship to a few ports through a couple weeks of sitting in customs to several terminals, reloaded and then finally to your door by some small time carrier/ courier in a van. Don’t expect it on time for $13 and free shipping. It will come late. Very very late.
Everyone will get theirs really late within the same week or so.
$13 x 200,000 is a lot of mola. Quantity is their game. Just hope it is not damaged or missing parts and comes by the time you need it. ? good luck. I here it is a decent cart. Prove my point and order a second cart. Both will be delivered together if they catch the same ?‍♀️

bilgerat

Senior
ordered mine june 1st, expected delivery date is july 12th thru the 17th

Vaughn726

Response I got from the seller
Hello, The product is already in transit ,this product price is relatively low, so there is no detailed logistics tracking, expected arrival time 25-40 days, please wait patiently!
If you do not receive the package before the time limit I will refund full payment.
Any question, contact us and we will give you a best solution, thx.
Could you give me positive feedback with 5 STARS once you receive your item and are satisfied?
best regards,

shdw633

Response I got from the seller
Hello, The product is already in transit ,this product price is relatively low, so there is no detailed logistics tracking, expected arrival time 25-40 days, please wait patiently!
If you do not receive the package before the time limit I will refund full payment.
Any question, contact us and we will give you a best solution, thx.
Could you give me positive feedback with 5 STARS once you receive your item and are satisfied?
best regards,

I am glad you posted this. Mine was suppose to be here tomorrow as well and I was all prepared to contact the seller. I have noticed they have started selling them for $14 under a different name but it's the same people and very similar feedback, i.e. DVD's and small tech stuff, like watches. I'll give it a little more time but not much more before I ask for my money back and if I have to get my money back their won't be no 5 STARS I assure you!!

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I am glad you posted this. Mine was suppose to be here tomorrow as well and I was all prepared to contact the seller. I have noticed they have started selling them for $14 under a different name but it's the same people and very similar feedback, i.e. DVD's and small tech stuff, like watches. I'll give it a little more time but not much more before I ask for my money back and if I have to get my money back their won't be no 5 STARS I assure you!!

Do you really want your $13 back or rather wait around for the cart to come 45 days late just in time to use it?

I needed a camera cord once and the only one available at the time was in China. Well three months late it showed up and was much better quality than the original that was lost. I’d hold out to the last day to complain about a $13 cart.
I think my cord was around $5 shipped and it finally showed after I had forgotten about it.

shdw633

Ebay says "seller is suspended" when I click on it now...:(

I've sent him 2 emails with no response and it says the seller is no longer registered and won't let me go to the page any longer. Time to get Paypal involved and get my money back.

Hillbilly stalker

They say an education is expensive , at $13 y'all got off kinda easy. Lol

shdw633

Fortunately, I got my money back. Too bad though as I would have liked the cart. I did buy a Sherpa cart though, talk about going from one extreme to the next as far as price goes. Sorry for leading a lot of you guys down this road, I was really hoping it would have a good outcome for all of us.

Timberman

I got mine back. It’s all good I figured it wouldn’t fly but it was s safe bet.

Ok so what’s the best cart out there since I need one?

Attachments

• F00B4D88-49D4-43E5-8191-2478BDC8E20A.png
    F00B4D88-49D4-43E5-8191-2478BDC8E20A.png
    305.3 KB · Views: 17

shdw633

I got mine back. It’s all good I figured it wouldn’t fly but it was s safe bet.

Ok so what’s the best cart out there since I need one?

I needed one for Illinois so if I couldn't get one cheap like that one then I went the other way and got the sherpa so that I can break it down and put in at the base of the tree, relatively unseen and then when/if I need it I can attach it to my climber and my climber becomes the cart at that point.

Kaisrus6

Best cart I've ever used I built out of 3/4"emt conduit and a pair of 20" tires. I've had it for at least ten years now and its still going strong