Wasting away in Margaritaville driveler #253

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Sitting here thinking about all that I need to do and none of it is getting done at the moment. :rofl:

Same here, grass needs cutting all ready, but it’s mighty wet.

We got a little shower yesterday afternoon for about 20 mins too.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Happy Anniversary bloodbro!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Reckon I'll go PM some mowers while I'm waiting for it to dry some.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good morning to the diveler nation! Best I can do today is:coffee::coffee::coffee:.
Man I do not like monthy inventory.Who knew things walk in and out the door without orders for them.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Five gallon bucket of work came in from the garden.

Deer hit the electric fence a couple nights ago and wire re-stretched.

Also trying a hint for a guy who said string an old VCR tape around the garden to keep the deer out. That is all he puts up now. It is fluttering as shining so it might help. Cheap too since I have lots of them and never use them anymore.

Wycliff

Five gallon bucket of work came in from the garden.

Deer hit the electric fence a couple nights ago and wire re-stretched.

Also trying a hint for a guy who said string an old VCR tape around the garden to keep the deer out. That is all he puts up now. It is fluttering as shining so it might help. Cheap too since I have lots of them and never use them anymore.

I had someone tell me three row of fishing line strung around the garden would keep them out not sure if it works or not

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I had someone tell me three row of fishing line strung around the garden would keep them out not sure if it works or not

I can see the theory of the VCR but fishing line?

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
afternoon keebs :love: