Ozzie Albies smashes number 20

BornToHuntAndFish

Albies hits number 20 to straight away center.

20 HR before AllStar Break.

STUD

Glad I got back inside to catch Ozzie busting loose again for a rocking 2-HR game from both sides of the plate like ex-Braves Nick Swisher did in 2015.

:fine:

someguyintraffic

Glad I got back inside to catch Ozzie busting loose again for a rocking 2-HR game from both sides of the plate like ex-Braves Nick Swisher did in 2015.

:fine:

Kid is unreal strong at all of 5ft 8 with cleats on. I said he might hit 30 hr, shoot, barring injury we could be looking at a 40/40 guy here.

BornToHuntAndFish

That 2nd homer was a frozen rope. Dead flat line drive to straight away center field. POWER.

Good to hear the eye witness reports. I'll have to check Braves twitter for the replay where HR videos usually get posted.

biggdogg

His first home run was an absolute moonshot. He'll have to really start running to make 40/40 though. He only has 9 stolen bases...

He's starting to make some noise in the MVP talks now too.

DannyW

Man, that part of his game came out of nowhere. I just looked it up...he hit a total of 16 HR's in 4 years at the minor league level. Now he has hit 20 HR's in 1/2 of a season in the majors against presumably superior pitching???

Too early to annoint him but the future looks bright.

westcobbdog

Lock Ozzie up soon with a long term contract, he is the real deal.
Chipper went deep from both sides of the plate in a game 6 times in the regular season and 1 time in the playoffs.
Ozzie did it yesterday for his first 2hr game one from each side of the plate.