Wasting away in Margaritaville driveler #253

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Jag put some extra work on me. I was in the house taking a lunch break and he jumped on the mower and commenced to scalping the front yard down to about an inch. I had to go out there and we raked it all up, then I had to carefully go back and run over it. Then I had to go over to the other side of the walkway down the middle of the yard and scalp the other side so they would at least be the same. :rolleyes:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Jag put some extra work on me. I was in the house taking a lunch break and he jumped on the mower and commenced to scalping the front yard down to about an inch. I had to go out there and we raked it all up, then I had to carefully go back and run over it. Then I had to go over to the other side of the walkway down the middle of the yard and scalp the other side so they would at least be the same. :rolleyes:
:hair: bless yo heart.............. who changes the settings, you or him or both?

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
:smash: I need the party smilie back!!!
:fine: Our 10U youth baseball team just won STATE!!!!!! And get this, two of the boys, their Dad's were on the same age team back in 1988 that won state as well....... How freakin cool is that!?!??!:fine::cheers::cheers:
CONGRATS!!!! That is very cool!!
Gd afternoon everyone,,,,, been unable to access the forum for about a week,,,,, but thanks to Lee and Mike finally got back,,,,,
Welcome back!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
:hair: bless yo heart.............. who changes the settings, you or him or both?

I leave them @ one setting at all times, unless it gets away from due to rain or something. I specifically marked the setting with whit tape so he know where to always set it when he mows.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Might need to put some suncreen on that yard for a few days:ROFLMAO:,Can't get mad at the free help.:)

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
:smash: I need the party smilie back!!!
:fine: Our 10U youth baseball team just won STATE!!!!!! And get this, two of the boys, their Dad's were on the same age team back in 1988 that won state as well....... How freakin cool is that!?!??!:fine::cheers::cheers:

Heck yeah, what a cool coincidence!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Gd afternoon everyone,,,,, been unable to access the forum for about a week,,,,, but thanks to Lee and Mike finally got back,,,,,
welcome back SwampY

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Might need to put some suncreen on that yard for a few days:ROFLMAO:,Can't get mad at the free help.:)

Yeah, I told him if we go bone dry in this heat it’s liable to burn up.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Every time Jeff post Tarzan yell I die laughing.

Sorry bout tour lawn Jeff. Chris won't let me touch the yard. He's real particular bout his lawn. Kinda Sinclair 1 bout it.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Top bait thrown.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
seeing if the ignore button works on this here platform