Wasting away in Margaritaville driveler #253

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Well I am enjoying my vacation BUT my name is NOT Brandon....... for TODAY ANYWAY !!!!

I AM RELAXING TODAY AS I HAVE BEEN WATCHING LOTS OF GOLFERS TEEING OFF RIGHT OFF OF MY PATIO ALL MORNING.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THEIR FRIDAY FOR SURE !!!!!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Well I am enjoying my vacation BUT my name is NOT Brandon....... for TODAY ANYWAY !!!!

I AM RELAXING TODAY AS I HAVE BEEN WATCHING LOTS OF GOLFERS TEEING OFF RIGHT OFF OF MY PATIO ALL MORNING.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THEIR FRIDAY FOR SURE !!!!!
:huh:how do they get the little stick thing to go into the patio to tee off??:pop:::ke:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:huh:how do they get the little stick thing to go into the patio to tee off??:pop:::ke:
:rofl:
You mean golf tee? :p
We were staying on a golf coarse one time and couldn't go on the patio. It was too dangerous. Golf ball hits one side wall and the other side like watching a tennis match. I don't think they were very good golfers on the coarse that day. :rofl:

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
I wanna go toooooooooo!!!!!!

:pop:whatcha gonna do?

Been retired for a year. Recruiter been botherin' me for the last 3 months about an industrial maintenance managers position.
He finally mashed my stupid money button.
Mr. Personality returns on 7/30.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Been retired for a year. Recruiter been botherin' me for the last 3 months about an industrial maintenance managers position.

Go for it! I'm semi retired and love it. If we could find affordable insurance, H22 would be fully retired. Thanks Mr. Obama. Smh-ing. real slow.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
so you get to sit around & tell others what to do & make the big bucks, huh?? Kewl, need an assistant??;)