Broadheads!?!

deast1988

I got some hypo D6 to try, but limited to D6 so will get more to try.

Johnny 71

Junebug
Ramcat 125 original, and DRT 125, my son will shoot killzone 100

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Been shooting the ram cats this year into the target... Really have been impressed thus far

EastCape

just ordered a few from SEVR. They are a new and improved version of the Ulmer edge which I really liked but they stoped production on them. These should be the cats ***.

hoythunter1861

slick trick mag 100 grain and rage hypo.. for deer

never shot an elk with a rage but have killed with slick trick
How’d the slick truck perform on the larger animal? Wanting to do a trip in the next couple years

DoubleRR

Slick Trick's work just fine on larger animals...been shooting them since Gary Cooper (the original inventor) started manufacturing and selling Slick Tricks...the buck in my Avatar here..a Little Creek buck was taken with a Slick Trick 100 grain Magnum...the Magnum also worked on another Little creek 260 pound 10 pointer.

Buckman18

Rage 2 blade. Haven’t had a deer or bear make it out of hearing distance without hearing a crash or death moan.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Slick Trick's work just fine on larger animals...been shooting them since Gary Cooper (the original inventor) started manufacturing and selling Slick Tricks...the buck in my Avatar here..a Little Creek buck was taken with a Slick Trick 100 grain Magnum...the Magnum also worked on another Little creek 260 pound 10 pointer.
I have been shooting Slick Tricks for many years. thats the only broadhead in my quiver. My Illinois buck from last year was over 300lbs. I'm shootindg a 50 lb. Elite. 100 grain Magnum-- complete pass through. They are scary sharp and tough as nails.

trkyhnt89

How’d the slick truck perform on the larger animal? Wanting to do a trip in the next couple years

It's all situational and dependent on shot placement but we haven't had a problem with a slicktrick out west. We had a pass through on a bull at 48 yards behind the shoulders never touched a rib, arrow was stuck in ground behind him, he went 30 yards and stood there pouring blood on both sides.

My buddy and I have only killed a handful of elk so I'm no expert but I kept the thought in my head to not hit them in the shoulder, the lungs are so big you've got a big vital zone without dealing with that shoulder. These little 130 - 175 pound bucks I kill down here in Florida I don't hesitate to shoot trough the shoulders with a slicktrick. Where are you thinking about hunting?

There's plenty of guys that kill them stone dead with rages as well.

Jim Boyd

100 grain Rage

SC and Illinois.

Good luck to all.

Bipolar. I first shot them to support the local guy, then kept shooting them because they fly great and haven't failed me yet.

Long Cut

Slick trick Mags

Any cheap fixed blade will do, though. Don’t buy into the $50/pack heads that are disposable after one shot