Meyer out at OSU???!!!!

bullgator

Lol. 2 teams don't make a conference great. The 3rd best team in the conference lost to a group of 5 team in they're bowl game.
:banginghe..........facepalm:

Tmpr111

No sir, not kidding.. this year will be the toughest yet for Urban it appears.

Cmon, you honestly think whether this year next year last year coming years etc that OSU plays anywhere near the schedule of an SEC team? I can’t stand the SEC, but I’m also not naive either.

Furthermore, Urban got chest pains when he saw no QB worth his water was coming after Tebow (who was already going to UF regardless of Urban) and knowing he’d have to recruit against Saban, Fisher, Richt, Les Miles etc for years to come ... it was a smart move for his career winning percentage, but he abandoned his program with a fake story.

DannyW

Cmon, you honestly think whether this year next year last year coming years etc that OSU plays anywhere near the schedule of an SEC team?.

He.he.he...apparently I stirred things up. And I am not an OSU fan...but to keep things moving...

Do you realize that two of the three Urban Meyer national championships came while he was at Florida, a SEC team?

bullgator

You want to use last years bowl record to compare conferences? I didn't think so
Apparently you don’t want to compare his UF/OSU records......:cheers:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You want to use last years bowl record to compare conferences? I didn't think so

One year a trend does not make. Lets go back as far as 1990. The SEC has won 13 of the 28 National Championship games. I didn't bother and count up the "Also Ran" conferences.:bounce:

bullgator

One year a trend does not make. Lets go back as far as 1990. The SEC has won 13 of the 28 National Championship games. I didn't bother and count up the "Also Ran" conferences.:bounce:
We’re going to have another season with the same ol “SEC vs ???” debate. They still don’t get it. facepalm:

Madsnooker

No sir, not kidding.. this year will be the toughest yet for Urban it appears.

Cmon, you honestly think whether this year next year last year coming years etc that OSU plays anywhere near the schedule of an SEC team?.

Apparently you haven't looked at UGA' s and Bamas schedule this year? I don't have the time nor care enough, but if I did, I could show you many Sec teams schedules the last 5 years and no one would consider them tough? That narrative died along time ago when the sec added some teams and split the conference the way they did. Heck Missou won the sec east 2 years in a row. That should end this discussion right there!!!!!

bullgator

C'mon dude, surely your not implying the sec is full of great teams are you????
No conference is “full” of great teams. I’m implying the NC goes through the SEC more times than not. Heck, the real discussion should be who the next best conference is. My thought is probably the ACC, another southern based conference. The Mighty 10 can fight for third.

Matthew6

Banned thug
No conference is “full” of great teams. I’m implying the NC goes through the SEC more times than not. Heck, the real discussion should be who the next best conference is. My thought is probably the ACC, another southern based conference. The Mighty 10 can fight for third.
the nc goes thru bama. the barn and gatorsux are honorable mentions. but the dawgs have done nothing for the sec. until they win one.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
6 your so wrong, it aint even funny. They pack that stadiums full, they travel as good as anyone in the conference, they made the Notre Dame stadium look like Dawg town. In NCS they overcame terrible calls to take Alabama into OT, and one of our DB's went to sleep, all in CKS's second season, with leftovers from the previous coach. I like Alabama, but there time is nearing it's end. CKS is out recruiting Saban so bad, that it getting close to a blowout. And about that mistake by our DB, I remember Alabama making one on Texas A&M's goal line when they got intercepted and loss the game.

Tmpr111

Apparently you haven't looked at UGA' s and Bamas schedule this year? I don't have the time nor care enough, but if I did, I could show you many Sec teams schedules the last 5 years and no one would consider them tough? That narrative died along time ago when the sec added some teams and split the conference the way they did. Heck Missou won the sec east 2 years in a row. That should end this discussion right there!!!!!

Wait... so you’re going to say this lineup is comparable?

Attachments

• 6ED70B17-2836-46EB-8E87-7587CE0760DD.png
    6ED70B17-2836-46EB-8E87-7587CE0760DD.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 14