Meyer out at OSU???!!!!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
How would you like to compare them? Outside of Alabama,Georgia and auburn every 2-3 years tell me what the sec has

Kentucky
Vandy :cry:
10rC
Missery
Arky
Ol Missed

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Apparently you haven't looked at UGA' s and Bamas schedule this year?
It is no mystery, after the NCAA failed to force other conferences to go to a conference champion format even given their pathetically weak schedules that the SEC teams got fed up watching OSU get pre-season ranked #1, #2 etc etc etc. while the SEC teams limped into their Conference championships crippled and broken from the most brutally physical schedules in the nation. I credit Saban and CKS for recognizing this and adopting schedules that are more like what OSU plays in order to keep their players healthy at the end of the regular season so they could be more competitive in the Conference, Bowl and typically NC game.

What's good for the Goose and all that stuff ya know.......eh!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
It is no mystery, after the NCAA failed to force other conferences to go to a conference champion format even given their pathetically weak schedules that the SEC teams got fed up watching OSU get pre-season ranked #1, #2 etc etc etc. while the SEC teams limped into their Conference championships crippled and broken from the most brutally physical schedules in the nation. I credit Saban and CKS for recognizing this and adopting schedules that are more like what OSU plays in order to keep their players healthy at the end of the regular season so they could be more competitive in the Conference, Bowl and typically NC game.

What's good for the Goose and all that stuff ya know.......eh!
facepalm:facepalm::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Which part did you not understand?

The OSUx pathetically weak schedule?

or

The brutally physical schedules the SEC teams played?
Anyone here will be happy to clarify either question for you if you need help.
I've been waiting for clarification. All I see is some Keyboard Kowboys flapping they're gums

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I've been waiting for clarification. All I see is some Keyboard Kowboys flapping they're gums
It's ok. That is nothing to be ashamed of. Nearsightedness is real and there are optometrist out there that can and will help you with that.

Glad I could help you identify your affliction.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
It's ok. That is nothing to be ashamed of. Nearsightedness is real and there are optometrist out there that can and will help you with that.

Glad I could help you identify your affliction.
So in laymens terms, you got nothing. Still waiting for clarification.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I've got to go make a dollar. I'll check back in later. Maybe y'all can figure out how the sec is so great while I'm gone

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I've got to go make a dollar. I'll check back in later. Maybe y'all can figure out how the sec is so great while I'm gone
Y'all coddle your stats.

We gotz da bling. One pays big dividends in bonuses and the ability to recruit, the other helps you keep refreshed on your math skilz.

Now that Kirby Smart is HC of Georgia expect to see more domination by the SEC.
Enjoy your stats.

trophies.jpg

252044eadd0cf003b02cef332a9463a2.jpg

ff8bd2140045f5d3ef83b284b50db325--football-national-alabama-crimson.jpg

Madsnooker

Which part did you not understand?

The OSUx pathetically weak schedule?

or

The brutally physical schedules the SEC teams played?
Anyone here will be happy to clarify either question for you if you need help.
Let me get this straight, After easily punching a hole in how tuff sec schedules are currently, your saying before this time period, sec teams were more beat up at the end of the year than Big teams???? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Let me get this straight, After easily punching a hole in how tuff sec schedules are currently, your saying before this time period, sec teams were more beat up at the end of the year than Big teams???? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You answered you're own question. Outside of one season when the SEC crippled their own teams and OSUx got lucky, the Big Teams have dominated the NC scene. ;)

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
You answered you're own question. Outside of one season when the SEC crippled their own teams and OSUx got lucky, the Big Teams have dominated the NC scene. ;)

OUtside of bama which other SEC teams have been dominant? One team does not make an overall conference great.

Madsnooker

No conference is “full” of great teams. I’m implying the NC goes through the SEC more times than not. Heck, the real discussion should be who the next best conference is. My thought is probably the ACC, another southern based conference. The Mighty 10 can fight for third.

I absolutely agree it goes thru the sec. They have had the best team at the top more times than others. I applaud them for that!!!! How you can say the ACC has as many good teams as the Big shows you really are not objective??? OSU, Penn St, Mich, Mich St, Wisconsin. ACC has Clemson, maybe FSU and Miami. Yea, the Miami team that Wisconsins coach laughed at concerning the turnover chain!!!! Then went out and smacked them around on both lines of scrimmage.

I think the SEC and Big are are even currently.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Madsnooker

I see the straw man peeking his head around the corner!!!!
No one said anything about domination??? The argument was that SEC teams have great schedules, because they are in the SEC and I can easily show many sec schedules over the last 5 years that any unbiased observer would agree, was not hard at all. Carry on boys!!!!

Madsnooker

I see the straw man peeking his head around the corner!!!!
No one said anything about domination??? The argument was that SEC teams have great schedules, because they are in the SEC and I can easily show many sec schedules over the last 5 years that any unbiased observer would agree, was not hard at all. Carry on boys!!!!

Lets all look at the bright side here, people seem to be getting a little rilled up and I can feel the hate in the late summer air starting to creep in!!!!! Football must be right around the corner!!!! So, if it makes you feel any better, OSU sucks, is full of way overrated players and plays in a conference that cant win a bowl game!!!! I just want my SEC brethren to have a great day today!!!!!:cheers: